looking for new Rav4 Adventure ***edit Found one***

RobertRRobertR Posts: 237 Deckhand
edited June 19 in Classifieds: Vehicles #1
I want a second Vehicle for a daily driver. The Rav4 looks like it would work well for my needs.  Keeping my truck for truck duties.. Not looking for used or pre-owned. Looking for a good deal on a new one...My local dealer only has one in stock and not in a color I like. 

Replies

• wizard78wizard78 Posts: 511 Officer
    Try Earl Stewart Toyota in North Palm. Great dealership to deal with, no haggling and no "dealer prep" Fee. 
    (561) 844-3461

• RobertRRobertR Posts: 237 Deckhand
    Thanks, I checked out their web site. They didn't show a Rav4 Adventure in stock but they do have a nice XLE that is looking good. I'm going to check out a Ford Escape Titanium later this week for comparison...
  • DrCokeDrCoke Posts: 106 Deckhand
    Walk into earl Stewart for best deal as they may not be allowed to advertise best price. I shopped there before, very upfront pricing below internet price and literally zero pressure. Sale person just gave me the keys to any rav4 I wanted and said come back before they close. Took the time to city/highway test and took it home to load all my fishing gear. SUV wasn’t for me and sales person never offended or spam call me for follow up.
    Thanks, I just noticed I did not include my location...I'm in North Central Florida but will travel for the best deal. I'm not in a hurry to buy but would like to get one in the next month or two. I plan on keeping my full size 4x4 for truck duties. The Rav4 will be daily driver, grocery getter and I can drive it out of state with a cooler on the hitch haul.
    I found one but it does not have a trailer hitch. Pretty sure I can get a good hitch for $147, hoping I can get a plug and play wiring harness for a decent price. Not looking to pull weight but need a Hitch Haul for my Coleman 120qt cooler
    RAV4.jpg 548.3K