Home Classifieds: Hunting and Shooting

Rifles for sale, Savage 30-06, AK-47, SKS

Rifles for sale that I just don’t use anymore. Face to face only on Merritt Island but possibly can bring to Madison Fl area also when I am there. Cash only, no trades, no shipping. I will need a copy of buyers drivers license or CWP.

1. Savage Axis 30-06 in stainless. No scope but it does have scope mounts. Camo synthetic stock. I bought this new about 6 years ago and only shot it maybe 10 or 15 times. Comes with 100 rounds ammo, manual and I may have the box. Accurate shooter but tough on my shoulder! $450

2. Chinese SKS with folding stock and good 30 round steel mag. Also have a plastic mag but it doesn’t work well with this gun. 60 rounds Russian steel hunting ammo and the bayonet included. Very reliable shooter, will shoot any ammo I tried even junky Chinese steel. I bought this pre-ban, have had it about 15 years and in the family for 10 years before that. Looks like I put the stock mag back in also, probably is ten rounds I think. $600

3. Romanian WASR-10 AK-47 with wood furniture. Stamped receiver. Tapco trigger. Reliable and shoots any ammo. Comes with 40 rounds ammo and 2 mags (20 round I think but maybe 30, will check...). I don’t think this is a pre-ban gun but not sure really. Nice condition. $650

Prices are firm for now. Voice calls only! (leave message) three-two-one 482-7229. I am often away so please be patient on responses. I may not be able to quickly respond to questions posted here but will try to monitor the post when I can. And I’m not setup for forum PMs, sorry.