My last hurrah.

Going to GA.  I fished the Rainbow River today and they were jumping in the boat.  I was just off the Manatee River last weekend for the snook in our backyard.  Other than that I've been freshwater fishing and usually doing pretty good.  It seems like the bite is improving every time I go fishing and that's several times a week.  I stocked our pond a couple of times also.  Talk to you all next winter.

Replies

• Salty Dawg44Salty Dawg44 Homosassa, FLPosts: 950 Officer
    hurry back!

MY WORST FEAR......THAT WHEN I DIE MY WIFE WILL SELL ALL MY BOATS & FISHING GEAR FOR WHAT I TOLD HER I PAID FOR IT.......

I may not always agree with what you say,
    but I will always respect your right to be wrong!
  • ANUMBER1ANUMBER1 Posts: 9,523 Admiral
    nice!
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.
  • CrabtrapCrabtrap Posts: 210 Deckhand
    Glad to see you've been tearing them up! Have a good season in GA.

PS...thats a nice looking cooler the bass are in.  Ha!
  • JonsredfishinJonsredfishin Posts: 1,451 Officer
    edited April 12 #5
    Glad to see you’re figuring them out. If the state ever stops nuking hydrilla on the lake, it would blow your mind. 75 fish days were the normal before they marked the channels and nuked the topped out hydrilla. Yeah I know, the hurricane ripped it all out. Lol. 
    One president put a man on the moon.
    Another president put a man in the Lady's bathroom.
  • xmuskyguidexmuskyguide Beautiful HomosassaPosts: 1,551 Captain
    Take care. Those were some nice fish.👍
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mburke001 aka TripleBmburke001 aka TripleB Posts: 1,256 Officer
    Nice fishing, have a nice trip

• Moon ShadowMoon Shadow Posts: 848 Officer
    You had a great winter of fishing.   :)
  • capt louiecapt louie citrus countyPosts: 9,744 Moderator
    Thanks for the post Alex. Sorry I wasn't able to get out with you more. Guess you figured the posting thing out ?
    "You'll get your weather"
  • Bud in FlaBud in Fla Posts: 62 Greenhorn
    I've been on the Rainbow a few times. It's tough fishing in water that clear. You done good - lot better than I ever did!