FPI 4/11

GarysmoGarysmo Ft. Pierce, FloridaPosts: 723 Officer
I headed out from FPI today.  The weeds were a pain, no real structure just scattered when you could find them.  Very little flying fish around.  We finally found an ok line around 1:00 at 265ft and got (2) 8 lbs and then a 3rd smaller one. He was legal but we threw him back.  One of the 8 lb and the small one were a double so that was fun for the guests I had out in the boat.  All on ballyhoo...1 on a blue/white ilander, 1 on a green/yellow and 1 on a naked one.

Replies

• Littlebobber19Littlebobber19 Royal Palm Beach Posts: 35 Greenhorn
    Nice thanks for report gonna head out Saturday an make a long run as I did last weekend all.my luck lately had been in the 1000+ range last weekend I was only about 35 miles from west end but it was well worth it big 🐟 were in good numbers.
  • flknifemakerflknifemaker Posts: 133 Deckhand
    Little Bobber what size fish are you talking ? 20+
  • GarysmoGarysmo Ft. Pierce, FloridaPosts: 723 Officer
    Interesting....did you just head straight east from the inlet?  Approx how many miles out?
  • BarrellBarrell Posts: 1,148 Officer
    Nice thanks for report gonna head out Saturday an make a long run as I did last weekend all.my luck lately had been in the 1000+ range last weekend I was only about 35 miles from west end but it was well worth it big 🐟 were in good numbers.
    Wouldnt that put you in Bahmas territory?
    I was close just west of it according to my gps
    I went back an looked I was little further away from west end I was 39.4 miles from west end