Had a blast

SpineymanSpineyman Posts: 7,973 Admiral
I have been really enjoying my Old Town Predator PDL. I am still impressed with how many fish you catch in a yak. Here are a few from yesterday’s excursion.
Kayak Rookie...and loving it.
Fishing beautiful Destin / Ft Walton Beach area!

II Chronicles 7:14
if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

Replies

• kellerclkellercl Posts: 3,574 Captain
    Some very nice fish, well done.  
  • FlatsMatt96FlatsMatt96 ChuluotaPosts: 824 Officer
    edited April 11 #3
    Welcome to the kayak world man. The only dangers are guys in boats who arent considerate and being up close with a too friendly gator. Kayak fishing is great. Ive used mine in tourneys and won because of the access you get to backwaters.
    If youre going to burn a bridge, dont just burn it, use C4 and make a statement. 
  • SpineymanSpineyman Posts: 7,973 Admiral
    It has been an awesome first year. The amount of quality fish has been incredible. Had another great day today with over 20 trout and 6 reds. Biggest trout just under 24". Not too shabby for sure.

if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

• John McKroidJohn McKroid Posts: 1,746 Captain
    Nice photos, congrats on the catches!
    Thanks John, it has been fun for sure!

edited April 12 #7

• Reel TealReel Teal Posts: 3,384 Captain
    Fish dont know where the bait comes from. Nice work. I love my kayak but hate paddling and dealing with the wind all day sometimes. I've never really gotten anywhere exclusive but with such a low profile and quiet approach you can really sneak up on them
    It is really starting to kick off for spring. The bite is turning on big time!

• JW_YakAnglerJW_YakAngler NaplesPosts: 131 Deckhand
    Nice catches, looked like a productive day.
    Thanks, it is very productive here lately!