Jupiter 4/6

Have been an avid reader on the forum for some years now, decided it was time to start adding to it. 

Headed off shore yesterday in hopes of finding some Mahi, seems they are starting to show up. Found a weed line in 650, with 20 other boats  haha, tons of life under the larger patches, jacks etc. Started a troll with some naked ballyhoo and picked a stray up after about 30 min, little bit after that got another one and it had some friends, ended up keeping 3, not a banner day of dolphin fishing but was nice to get out and catch some dinner. Hopefully the spring run is good this year. 

Regards, 
Ryan

Replies

• Blue H2OBlue H2O Posts: 62 Greenhorn
    Nice job on getting out and bringing home dinner. Thinking about heading out on Wed so thx for the report 
  • GarysmoGarysmo Ft. Pierce, FloridaPosts: 723 Officer
    Thanks for posting.   I agree, hopefully the mahi run is good.  Talked to a friend of mine who was just in the keys and he said the mahi are not there yet so that means we have a little time yet.  I'm hoping to get out this week and give it a try.
  • John McKroidJohn McKroid Posts: 1,746 Captain
    Welcome to posting on the forum.  Hope to see photos next time, thanks for the report.  
  • MyMicheleMyMichele Posts: 9 Greenhorn
    thanks for the report
  • stc1993stc1993 Albany, GA Carrabelle, FLPosts: 5,239 Admiral
    Welcome to posting on the forum.  Hope to see photos next time, thanks for the report.  

Yep, it's a rule on here got to have pics or it didn't happen.