Florida keys vacation rental help

Littlebobber19Littlebobber19 Royal Palm Beach Posts: 35 Greenhorn
I'm looking into doing another keys trip I have 7 people going with me does anyone have any vacation rentals with water access for 28ft cc . Planning on going end of May 29- June 3 is the dates I'm looking for I have found a few places but either way outta price range or water access not available, I can trailer boat to ramps if need be i.launched at carribien club last few times I was down an it's not bad to launch but 20$ a day. Any help or advice would be appreciated thanks an tight lines. 

Replies

• KlingerKlinger Posts: 1,737 Captain
    I sent you a private mesage
    In my many years, I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame,two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.-- John Adams
  • timmcollinstimmcollins Posts: 831 Officer
    Check VRBO  Rented a house in Marathon for Thanksgiving.
    There were plenty of homes with deep water.
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, martini in one hand, Cheeseburger in the other, body well used and worn out and screaming WOO-HOO What a Ride!"
  • Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski GrovelandPosts: 9,657 Admiral
    Check VRBO  Rented a house in Marathon for Thanksgiving.
    There were plenty of homes with deep water.
    most with over 30' of dock space as well. 
    People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.
  • JEN'S REVENGEJEN'S REVENGE Posts: 635 Officer
    Plenty of places online, I go every year, 27' boat. KCB or Marathon are your best bets. You can catch dolphin and tuna all day, then limit out on snapper after dinner. 
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • InstaGatorInstaGator Posts: 139 Deckhand
    There is a posting on this on the keys fishing forum on here