Where are the sheeps?

Heard locally in Choko that people are getting a bunch of sheeps in "holes", anybody have any experience with that? We've tried a number of deep holes at the outside, and get lots of silver trout but no sheeps. Not sure if that's what meant by "holes" for sheeps, theses are full of strong current when the tides are moving. I'm not complaining about catching fish, but it would be nice to change things up once in a while. Any advice appreciated, not looking for spots, only the pattern.

Replies

• um#1um#1 Posts: 32 Greenhorn
    I went twice last week, all the places I normally catch sheep's or black drum...00.  Not sure what the problem was.  On the outside I picked up some trout, spotted and silver.
    Good luck. 
  • lemaymiamilemaymiami Posts: 3,335 Captain
    The holes folks are talking about... are in small creeks or rivers mostly, check out bends and forks - look for places where there's a bit deeper waters - back up inside a bit... Holes are wherever you find them - and might only be a foot or two deeper than nearby areas.

Hope this helps
    Tight Lines
    Bob LeMay
    (954) 435-5666
  • hodag_guyhodag_guy Posts: 41 Greenhorn
    The holes folks are talking about... are in small creeks or rivers mostly, check out bends and forks - look for places where there's a bit deeper waters - back up inside a bit... Holes are wherever you find them - and might only be a foot or two deeper than nearby areas.

Hope this helps
    Thanks Bob, I'll have to give that a try.