Vacation head boat trip

Me and my family will be in vero beach from the 17th to the 24th. Looking to go out on a head boat. Any recommendations?  What can i expect to catch? And any tips. Im not a newbie to fishing but the majority of my fishing is fresh water with spending a fair amout of time fishing on lake erie. Just looking to get the most out of our trip. 

Replies

• mango mikemango mike Posts: 232 Deckhand
    lady chris out of ft pierce , good boat and ccrew. they catch fish and family friendly

• duckmanJRduckmanJR Posts: 19,395 AG
    For every minute you spend southbound on I-95.....You will cut at least 3 minutes off the boat ride to fishing grounds.
    I would start at Stuart and head south from there. 
    There are many roads to travel
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    'fore the darkness falls on you
  • Ohio_82Ohio_82 OhioPosts: 2 Greenhorn
    Taking duckmanJr advice and looking further south has anyone fished with country club drift? They look like a smaller boat with a little people fishing. I am taking my 9 year old daughter with me and this will be her first time onbthe ocean  (not the water though). So what say you guys are the a good group to fish with ot other recommendations?  
  • beerhunterbeerhunter Posts: 10 Greenhorn
    Try Mad Sons Fishing out of Riviera / West Palm.  They only need to go 1-3 miles out of the inlet to fish the reefs and wrecks.
  • SebastianRedSebastianRed Posts: 7 Greenhorn
    PM sent
  • Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski GrovelandPosts: 9,257 Admiral
    Go on IG and follow marktheshark he takes people out and catches all kinds of big fish. 
    People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.