PSL Inlet 2-8-19

Flat yakkinFlat yakkin Posts: 195 Deckhand
Haven't posted on here in quite a while, but figured I would share what I saw out there this morning. The boat ramp looked like it was Saturday, but got through that without hurting anybody's feelings👍. Bait man was there selling bait. I bought a few and headed out of the inlet, and of course, bait was everywhere. Bait was in 35' of water, slightly north of the inlet Loaded up the live well with some more threads and headed offshore. Did not find good weeds until 375' water was 75.4°, started a chum line and only thing I caught was a single bull gaffer, no other fish were with him. Fished for several hours and headed in to the sandpile and see lots of boats but no-one hooking up. Made a few drifts and got cut off by a Barracuda. Called it a day Due to having to head out of town this afternoon. Saw the bait guy catching bait on the way in. Radio was quiet, heard one guy claiming he caught a few kings.

Replies

• Blue H2OBlue H2O Posts: 109 Deckhand
    edited February 8 #2
    That water sure looks pretty and you got to get out there. Woulda been nice if that 'Ol Bull showed you some love, but there's always next time. Thx for the report