Home Buy, Sell and Trade

FOR SALE 2015 Skeeter SX 240 $49,900

ryno2020ryno2020 Panama City FlPosts: 1 Greenhorn
edited January 2019 in Buy, Sell and Trade #1
2015 Skeeter Sx 240 powered by the reliable Yamaha F300 w/ 415 hours. I've loved everything about this boat, and had tons of fun in it, but I'm not allowed to use it anymore.....per my wife. I've thought long and hard about which one to get rid of and decided I hate doing the dishes; so the boats gotta go!!!! Motor has just under 420 hours on it and has been serviced every 100 hours ( Can provide all performance numbers to anyone interested ) "Ice Blue" hull draws all of the ladies attention at the sandbar, but makes it easy to sneak up on the fish on your favorite wreck! This boat has more storage than you can ask for, you could live with a woman on this boat if you had to! Comes with a 36v 112 lb thrust Minn Kota Ipilot paired with a brand new 3 bank charging system to keep you locked in fishing all day long! All lights and hubs just replaced on the trailer. Includes Garmin 94sv chart plotter with a side and total scan transducer, fusion head unit with 4 fusion speakers, live well, dry storage, 17 rod holders, all batteries less than a year old, swim ladder, 6 inch atlas jack plate, power steering, digital gauges, electronic shifter, FULL boat cover, and engine cover and plenty more! Always used ethonal free gas! I'm sure there are a few things I've forgot so please feal free to text and ask questions. Located in Panama City Fl.  Asking 49,900. Text 850-819-0608 for any questions, or email [email protected]