Magot-Big Bend

FlashFlash Posts: 11,144 AG
edited January 27 in Last Cast #1
In the early morning of Saturday January 19,2019, Thomas R. McInvale passed peacefully with his son (Tom McInvale) & daughter (Lindsay Brooke) by his side. Fly high.
 From the Big Bend area he was quite a hoot at our local bashes. Ride the wind Maggot. You will be missed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield

Replies

• Moon ShadowMoon Shadow Posts: 864 Officer
    RIP  Friend.  Enjoyed fishing with him.  He made the Forum fun with his humor.
  • PolarPolar Lake WorthPosts: 22,406 AG
    gonna miss you my friend. Say hi to reck for me. 
  • LiveLineLiveLine Wakulla County, FloridaPosts: 1,725 Captain
     o:) 
  • Kids Ate My BaitKids Ate My Bait Posts: 1,038 Officer
    RIP Mag. Prayers for your fam.
    Don't blink - they grow up fast

e0855416-db02-4210-a35f-fb932b7f1510_zpsizxn0kmf.jpg
  • micci_manmicci_man Somewhere in FLPosts: 13,055 AG

That was a name I hadn't seen post in a ling time. He was a hoot.

Prayers for his family and friends.

Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes
  • Grady-ladyGrady-lady Posts: 5,278 Admiral
    Sorrowful news.  
    How much I enjoyed bantering with Magot and Reck in OT.  No doubt heaven is a livelier place now.  Will miss you, my friend.  

Regards, 
    gl
    I find my peace out on the sand...Beside the sea, not beyond or behind. R.A. Britt

• stc1993stc1993 Albany, GA Carrabelle, FLPosts: 5,405 Admiral
    I remember Maggot I didn't know he died.  He was a Navy pilot in Albany back in the 60s i think it was.

RIP Like a lot of pilots he was a lot of fun.