Home Off Topic

Bath Remodel

GardawgGardawg Posts: 10,015 AG
Slowly but surely the changes are happening … looking forward to that whirlpool tub !

“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Heres Tom with the Weather.”

Replies

• stc1993stc1993 Albany, GA Carrabelle, FLPosts: 7,646 Admiral
    Looks good, not much left to do.
  • Turner River TerrorTurner River Terror Posts: 8,079 Admiral
    After 5 years or so that Whirlpool Tub becomes a great place to store dirty laundry...
    Killin and Grillin :grin
  • YnotjaxYnotjax Posts: 348 Deckhand
    True I put one in 15 years ago not used at all wishing now that I put in a nice big walk in shower instead.  May be the next project to remove and do that 
  • dnelsondnelson Posts: 246 Deckhand
    We put one in and have only used it less than 5 times in over 4 years, twice the price an more of a pain to clean. Money better spent on a hot tub.
  • dave44dave44 Posts: 11,759 AG
    We use ours for dog baths now.
  • YnotjaxYnotjax Posts: 348 Deckhand
    Let’s not give him a hard time, what’s done is done, no going back.

maybe like me thinking happy wife happy life.  Adds value to the house.

edited January 2019 #8
    Ynotjax said:
    Let’s not give him a hard time, what’s done is done, no going back.

maybe like me thinking happy wife happy life.  Adds value to the house.

That saying rules every day. If she’s happy I’ve done my job. 
      She had me take the downspout off and install a shower head to wash them with. She was laughing at the evolution from jacuzzi to super dog spa.
  • stc1993stc1993 Albany, GA Carrabelle, FLPosts: 7,646 Admiral
    I wash ours in the walk in shower.  They seem to like it alright. It's easier than leaning over a bathtub.
  • AC ManAC Man Posts: 6,437 Admiral
    edited January 2019 #10
    Last time the wife and I got in our whirlpool tub it was awkward and the wife who doesn't cuss said were to effing fat with a big laugh. That was years ago. The kids visiting with their girlfriends enjoy it now.😁

We had our time.
  • SaltygatorvetSaltygatorvet TallahasseePosts: 5,808 Admiral
    We put one in a few years back. My wife used it almost every night, at least 5 times per week. Money well spent
    You should have been here yesterday
  • GardawgGardawg Posts: 10,015 AG
    Nothing like a nice warm soak after a hard day …

“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

• swampwalkerswampwalker Posts: 2,359 Captain
    Great old movie pic (Edward G). Love the plumbing to the tub! The big tubs can be great when your young or when you want to soak aches from a long day...
    The original - "Renaissance Redneck"
    Great old movie pic (Edward G). Love the plumbing to the tub! The big tubs can be great when your young or when you want to soak aches from a long day...
    And a tub is a much more convenient place than a shower to keep your Thompson machine gun.

Gardawg said:
    And a tub is a much more convenient place than a shower to keep your Thompson machine gun.
    Isn’t that what the soap dish is for?
    dave44 said:
    Gardawg said:
    Isn’t that what the soap dish is for?
    Pistols but not a long gun.

• Turner River TerrorTurner River Terror Posts: 8,079 Admiral
    I just set a Claymore in front of the door.
    Trigger switch fits good in my silk drawers..and fit's right into the soap dish as well....winning.
    Killin and Grillin :grin
  • swampwalkerswampwalker Posts: 2,359 Captain
    Also looks like an old electric radio on the tub edge....Edward G portrayed tough guys! 
    The original - "Renaissance Redneck"
    Also looks like an old electric radio on the tub edge....Edward G portrayed tough guys!