Thanks to Capt Dan Medina and Latty Witt 2

Came down to Matlacha for my semi annual fishing trip and family vacation Dec 29th thru Jan 5th. Earlier in Dec I posted question concerning depth to keeper grouper. Larrywitt and Capt Dan Medina posted accurate answers to my questions. Have asked questions on here before and  both always answer. This helps shorten the learning curve. You are lucky to have these gentlemen on your forum. My middle son and I fished Sun Dec 30 caught 1 keeper grouper and several layne snapper. Had purchased different boat and had to relearn anchoring as previous boat had spot lock trolling motor. Also with different depth finder determining rock bottom was different. Dec 31 kept 3 grouper and some Laynes. Tue Jan 1 kept 4 grouper 26 to 30” and some laynes. My middle son daughter in law and 2 grandsons went with me Wed Jan 2 son and daughter in law felt nauseous both grandsons caught keeper grouper one 26”. Thurs and Fri my son and I kept limits of grouper 26 to 30”. Heading back to Tnand plan on coming back in July

Replies