Took son's boat out today

Didn't have a whole lot of time but ran out for a few hours. Beautiful day today . Caught several sheepshead and managed to bring home some dinner. Blessed to have a great day on the water with my son!

Replies

• BfiBfi Posts: 54 Greenhorn

• swampwalkerswampwalker Posts: 1,593 Captain
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing & Happy New Year! 
    The original - "Renaissance Redneck"
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing & Happy New Year! 
    Thank you and happy New year to you as well!
  • trs912trs912 Posts: 90 Greenhorn
    Very nice!
  • lukkyracerlukkyracer Posts: 632 Officer
    Nice sheepies. What kind of boat? Looks like a tracker with the chair in front.
    Nice sheepies. What kind of boat? Looks like a tracker with the chair in front.
    8ft sundolphin with a trolling motor. His very first boat. He is a proud captain
  • lukkyracerlukkyracer Posts: 632 Officer
    Very cool.
  • Reel-LuckyReel-Lucky Oldsmar, FLPosts: 2,967 Moderator
    Cool, Cool, Cool, WTG Guys.
  • swordawetswordawet 337 miles WNW of GTCPosts: 625 Officer
    Very respectable sheep heads .....you are threading the bridge pilings like a pro.  Congratulations Captain BFi jr
    "Today's the Day" .... Mel Fisher
  • whalesharkwhaleshark UPSTATEPosts: 3 Greenhorn
    father /son is a wonderful thing
  • spanglerspangler daBurgPosts: 981 Officer
    I'll never forget my first boat.  It was a blow up raft with a paddle lol.  I paddled that sucker out to a grass flat across the way starting at a very early age to fish and explore.  Always with a watchful eye from my dad.  Then he got me a little sea snark and I was circling the island and off to shell key.  Best times of my life.  And the rest is history.  Fisherman and boater for life!
    Good job Dad!!!
    spangler said:
    I'll never forget my first boat.  It was a blow up raft with a paddle lol.  I paddled that sucker out to a grass flat across the way starting at a very early age to fish and explore.  Always with a watchful eye from my dad.  Then he got me a little sea snark and I was circling the island and off to shell key.  Best times of my life.  And the rest is history.  Fisherman and boater for life!
    Good job Dad!!!
    Thanks for sharing that! I'm hoping he can look back one day and say the same thing!!!!