Home Off Topic

War zone party, with music from neighbor in my house.

fishonfishon Posts: 982 Officer
My dog is terrified, major endless compression fireworks from neighborhood behind our house. Music from neighbor is so loud we hear it in every room of our house. Why is an exceptable way to treat ones neighbors. We put up with this most holidays. I’m to grown up to get is **** contest with neighbors. I am just venting. But really, do I have options. We hope the noice stops by 1am. 
Happy New Years, kind of. 
Triton 1870 Bay Sport, 115 merc. 4/stroke,
Fish Shallow saltwater, lakes central Fl. And Lake Oconee Ga.
Live in Lakeland

Replies

• Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 27,795 AG
    You have my sympathy, I’ve been there.  There was nothing I could do to stop it. Thank goodness they moved before I did something stupid.
    Vote for the other candidate
  • ResinheadResinhead Posts: 10,987 AG
    edited January 2019 #3
    Mister-Jr said:
    You have my sympathy, I’ve been there.  There was nothing I could do to stop it. Thank goodness they moved before I did something stupid.
    Lmfao! Thank goodness you moved into that 65+ neighborhood with the shuffleboard, bingo and pot luck dinners.
  • Gary SGary S Posts: 2,415 Captain
    I hate sub woofers! And I don't understand why anytime people have a get together music has to be blasted into tomorrow.
  • treemanjohntreemanjohn Posts: 5,438 Admiral
    Mister-Jr said:
    Haha you guys quiet down over there. 
    We’re like the piggy bank that everybody is robbing, and that ends
  • mplspugmplspug Palmetto FloridaPosts: 13,306 AG
    I feel your pain, although the new place isn't as bad as when we lived in lake Mary.  Our one dog wasn't as terrified as he usually is.

Our neighbors were doing Spanish karaoke.  Lol, think I made out one song, "I did it my way".

Rest in Peace Captain Todd

• stc1993stc1993 Albany, GA Carrabelle, FLPosts: 7,958 Admiral
    Where I live after a certain hour you can call the police.  Disturbing the peace.

I have neighbors who play that boom boom music all night long.

I've never called the police on them though.
  • Turner River TerrorTurner River Terror Posts: 8,347 Admiral
    After a few Cocktails I'd drive on over and join the party..put the dog in the closet...He'll live..
    Killin and Grillin :grin
  • stc1993stc1993 Albany, GA Carrabelle, FLPosts: 7,958 Admiral
    I don't mess with what they're on.  That dam meth I believe.
  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 34,331 AG
    I had that issue one year where I use to live on New Years. The bad part was it was a police officer who lived down the street making all the racket. Loud music and illegal fireworks. 

Mini Mart Magnate

I am just here for my amusement. 

• fishonfishon Posts: 982 Officer
    Neighbor is the type that give Yankees their poor quality. It’s all about him. Built a million dollar modern house in a country setting. Added 3 ft of fill blocking water flow and sends it onto neighbors. Hope my wife out lives me, cause it could be ugly if it were up to me.
    Triton 1870 Bay Sport, 115 merc. 4/stroke,
    Fish Shallow saltwater, lakes central Fl. And Lake Oconee Ga.
    Live in Lakeland
  • Turner River TerrorTurner River Terror Posts: 8,347 Admiral
    So he built his house to Current Code and now his car in not sitting in water when it rains hard..?
    One thing about Rich neighbors..not a lot of junk cars in their yards..
    Killin and Grillin :grin
  • mindyabinessmindyabiness Posts: 6,716 Admiral
    edited June 2019 #13
    fishon said:
    Neighbor is the type that give Yankees their poor quality. It’s all about him. Built a million dollar modern house in a country setting. Added 3 ft of fill blocking water flow and sends it onto neighbors. Hope my wife out lives me, cause it could be ugly if it were up to me.

Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to crap on the board and strut around like it won anyway.
    Resinhead said:
    Mister-Jr said:
    Lmfao! Thank goodness you moved into that 65+ neighborhood with the shuffleboard, bingo and pot luck dinners.
    Next door neighbor

• AC ManAC Man Posts: 6,638 Admiral
    Actually, my NJ neighbor is the one that calls the Code Enforcement on me all the time, till he backed off. We live in the woods in rural Ocala. All of us have 5 to 10 acre lots in the middle of nowhere. 
    Since he moved here living on fake disability he has called and reported us for our dogs barking (we live a 1/4 mile away), the noise from the kids mini bikes, holding a organized dirt bike race,(not true) shooting guns on our legal range, fireworks on 4th of July, and much more. That's why we live in the country. My other neighbors are all in and join us. I am respectful. I am not doing any thing wrong. 

Example: Our paved country road has mostly tractors pulling hay trailers. Horse country. I  walked up to a dump truck that was pulling out about getting some work done. You might see one car every five minutes so it is common to see truck, tractors, etc stopped on the road

I was talking to the truck driver about getting some work done when this NJ jack **** pulled up behind us and layed on the horn when all he had to do is go around us. Imagine this a private road. 

I am way to easy going, but I lost it and chewed him  out. He had done the same thing to other neighbors, but not any more. His 90 lb wife acts like a battered wife.

And no i didn't push any limits. All of us neighbors get along great except him. In fact Code Enforcement told him if he calls in another complaint he could be fined. The Code Enforcement guy drove to my office and told me that.

Mister-Jr said:
    Resinhead said:
    Mister-Jr said:
    Next door neighbor

Her parents have a nice yard.
    How do you know she don't own the house? 

Mini Mart Magnate

How do you know she does?
    cadman said:
    How do you know she don't own the house? 
    She and her husband have lived next door for four years. They were over for New Years Eve last night. 

RH has his own issues he should worry about.

No worries here, jr. 

Just laughing at your world.
    Resinhead said:
    No worries here, jr. 

Just laughing at your world.
    Nothing wrong in my world, son.
    edited January 2019 #23
    Resinhead said:
    Smarter than you seems likely

Mini Mart Magnate

Whatever you say! 😉
  • dragon baitdragon bait Posts: 9,454 Admiral
    cadman said:
    Resinhead said:
    Smarter than you seems likely

That's not a high bar
    Drama queen alert!
  • Gary SGary S Posts: 2,415 Captain
    Code Enforcement told him if he calls in another complaint he could be fined. The Code Enforcement guy drove to my office and told me that.

Time to fire up those dirt bikes.