Alice Albino

PicmanPicman Posts: 195 Deckhand
I’ve spotted her a few times in the past but now She comes around almost Daily to feed on the birds wasted food, There’s a small young albino and a grey with vivid white underside I believe to be her offspring..

Replies

• JWTJWT Posts: 571 Officer
    great shot of unusual opportunity......... you don't see those every day! 
  • xeniaxenia Posts: 499 Deckhand
    Wow!  Where is this located?  Just curious.
  • surfmansurfman WC FLPosts: 5,659 Admiral
     B) 
    Tight Lines, Steve
    My posts are my opinion only.

Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.  Will Rogers
  • mindyabinessmindyabiness Posts: 4,883 Captain
    edited January 6 #5
    I had a white squirrel in my neighborhood years ago. But it was not an albino. White squirrels are not as rare as albino squirrels.
    I'm quite sure you will never see another.
    That photo is very hard to get.
    Albino squirrels are estimated at 1 in 100,000 and they don't survive well as they have a tough time fitting in.
    Everybody gets hated
    Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to crap on the board and strut around like it won anyway.
  • FlashFlash Posts: 11,162 AG
    Have seen the white squirrels here in Florida, but never an true Albino. Great shot
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield
  • PicmanPicman Posts: 195 Deckhand
    Taken in My backyard thru window,Tavares,Fl...