Dusky (project) 256 FC w/ nice Cummins 6bta M3 315/330, ZF220A transmission

jaylwilljaylwill Posts: 3 Greenhorn

Dusky (project) 256 FC w/ nice Cummins 6bta M3 315/330, ZF220A transmission. Hoping to sell all as package! Located north of Tallahasse, FL just over Georgia line.

Boat is 1990 256FC inboard w/ tower, original gas burner, hull is in good shape structurally but needs to have chips and dings fixed up, paint, and reworked mounts and plumbing for the cummins, condition of tanks is unknown. Trailer included and is serviceable but needs work.

Engine is cummins diesel 6bta M3 315hp, build date of Sept. 15, 1997, CPL 1975. Hours are 2156. Mated to a ZF 220 A Transmission. Engine and gear are in excellent shape and run great, original panel and gauges included along with new gauge mount. Engine has been well cared for, started every month or two while being stored, and fires right up even on the coldest days, Will send video of running to interested parties.

Also included are many, many extra parts for the build I was going to do. Included are seen in the pics below: two new exhaust elbows (one is factory cummins), used props (one 18x20 1.25” other is slightly larger), used helm, used seats, unfinished leaning post, 4 new Rabud flush mount hatches, various switches, new fusion marine stereo, new clarion speakers, used vhf radio, used controls, many feet of marine grade battery cables, 3 anchors (one new), windlass, miscellaneous SS hardware, extra filters and small parts, and a sink bait prep station. A ton of value here for the right person or a great project for someone. Engine was originally in another boat I purchased for the engine and gear and has been waiting for me to put it in the Dusky. I slowly lost interest in the project and now we are relocating away from the coast so all must go. For everything I am asking 10K and would like to sell it all together (motor and **** alone are worth this). Please feel free to make an offer on anything you see, but do not low ball as I am selling at a fair price. The trailer the engine is stored on is also for sale if interested. Please feel free to ask any questions 229-221-6137.