No Red Tide Here! Biggens Are Biting!

If youre up north thinking you dont want to come down this year and fish because theres a red tide well we dont get it here in the islands. The current takes it offshore south and passes us by. rest assure your winter fishing trip is still on. the fish have been biting incredible all summer, fall and now getting into December theyre still biting. Tony from New York came down to fish and put 50 fish all snook and reds to the side of the boat that doesnt include the trout. we fished all live shrimp and paddle tails. The weather has been perfect as well im barely sweating through the day. Get out there n Tear Em UP!!20180914_190849jpg20180914_212718jpg20180906_105609jpgIMG_20180927_161446_245jpg
southwest florida fishing guide in the beautiful 10k islands, everglades and more www.Joesnook.com

Replies

• lemaymiamilemaymiami Posts: 3,033 Captain
    Amen Joe - the entire Everglades area has been red tide free as well .. We've been very lucky.
    Tight Lines
    Bob LeMay
    (954) 435-5666
  • Joe SnookJoe Snook Posts: 441 Deckhand
    Ya Bob I agree were very Lucky and I feel for those not as fortunate and are having a bad time with it I just want to let people know its all good down here. Businesses have been affected and im just trying to do a little damage control for mine. More people read these posts than i think most people realize so im also doing a little public awareness and maybe save a few from going elsewhere and aborting their favorite winter get away destination and end up doing nothing or settling for less. 
    southwest florida fishing guide in the beautiful 10k islands, everglades and more www.Joesnook.com
  • 1outlaw1outlaw Naples FLPosts: 818 Officer
    Thanks for the report Joe. Fishing has been great lately!!!
    Jason :USA