has anyone caught a flounder in the last week?

I have been out of town and i have not been able to fish for a couple of weeks.    I am hoping to go down and hit some docks this weekend to see if i can still tag a flounder or two.    Has anyone caught any, or heard any reports.    I started the recent flounder thread but it has been crickets lately.

Replies

• ChonggChongg Posts: 595 Officer
    I heard they were around, but scattered, before the cold front. 
  • Snatch-UmSnatch-Um Posts: 1,301 Officer
    Had these on the gig last weekend..nothing special but enough for a fish fry...west of Whiteshell.

-T

• JmacjjsJmacjjs Posts: 21 Greenhorn
    I caught two around 14" at the small jetties on the 25th.
  • Bigfish5Bigfish5 Posts: 265 Deckhand
    10 4,  i hope to fish around the docks around hecksher this weekend, rain permitting.    I will post a report.
  • flounder2flounder2 Posts: 83 Greenhorn
    I gigged five last night - one went 6.5.  That said, we covered a lot of area with great viz, so they are not thick. 
    flounder2 said:
    I gigged five last night - one went 6.5.  That said, we covered a lot of area with great viz, so they are not thick. 
    that is a nice one, probably about 24, or 25 inches im guessing.   were you upriver, or down towards the inlet?   I will post a report as i plan to fish for them on Sunday.   I only really need one 6.5 pounder on rod and reel to be happy!  B)
  • flounder2flounder2 Posts: 83 Greenhorn
    We were in the ICW
    flounder2 said:
    We were in the ICW
    10/4 Thanks