Skip to main content
Home Off Topic

The Caravan

123457»

Replies

• mindyabinessmindyabiness Posts: 8,016 Admiral
    Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to crap on the board and strut around like it won anyway.
    I AM NOT A RACIST
  • MRichardsonMRichardson Posts: 10,466 AG
    Spineyman said:
    cadman said:
    fins4me said:
    Mister-Jr said:
    fins4me said:
    Mister-Jr said:
    fins4me said:
    Mister-Jr said:
    Our housekeeper is from South America, with two grown children.  She just bought a new Kia, so I suspect she is contributing to the economy.
    So buying a Kia with under the table money makes her a net plus to the taxpayers,,,,, That would be a no.
    Kia dealer disagrees.
    He doesn't get to speak on behalf of the American taxpayer. 
    I don't think she paid cash, so someone had to finance the vehicle for her.  Bastards.
    It should be illegal for an invading POS to even own an automobile much less set behind the wheel.

When they are caught driving they should be expelled and whoever sold the car to them should  be imprisoned. 
    Mister is just being a jerk. I missed the Kia thing earlier and with his insurance comment I know he knows the lady is a legal person with a social security card. 

In Florida, she would not be able to get a driver's licenses, buy a car or get insurance without a social security card, She could get a loan in some cases. But Florida requires a social security card or other legal documents before you can get a drivers license. They won't issue one to an illegal immigrant. You need a driver's license to buy a car and auto insurance. So she has to be a legal immigrant if she owns the car and drives it legally. 
    Don't assume she has a Florida Drivers License.
    My buddy was t boned at a stop sign by an illegal with a fake drivers license and zero insurance. His insurance paid out and he had to pay the deductible. Illegal immigrants cost far more than they want you to know.
    That's not exclusive to illegals.  From what I can tell, a huge portion of drivers don't have a valid license, registration or insurance.  Pick any one.  The last is the most costly of course. 
    I have never seen live bones, but I know that they are often used by rich people to decorate the interior.
  • pottydocpottydoc Posts: 5,649 Admiral
    Got to agree there. Losing a license doesn’t even begin to stop most people. They just continue on like nothing happened. Adding illegals to it makes it worse though.
    edited December 2018 #185
    It's amazing how many folks on those cop shows don't have all 3.  Almost none. 
    Not being insured should hurt more than not having a license or registration.  It is the most costly to the public.  The other two violations are just administrative $%%@! designed to provide revenues to the state.
    I have never seen live bones, but I know that they are often used by rich people to decorate the interior.
  • fins4mefins4me Posts: 14,483 AG
    Spineyman said:
    cadman said:
    fins4me said:
    Mister-Jr said:
    fins4me said:
    Mister-Jr said:
    fins4me said:
    Mister-Jr said:
    Our housekeeper is from South America, with two grown children.  She just bought a new Kia, so I suspect she is contributing to the economy.
    So buying a Kia with under the table money makes her a net plus to the taxpayers,,,,, That would be a no.
    Kia dealer disagrees.
    He doesn't get to speak on behalf of the American taxpayer. 
    I don't think she paid cash, so someone had to finance the vehicle for her.  Bastards.
    It should be illegal for an invading POS to even own an automobile much less set behind the wheel.

When they are caught driving they should be expelled and whoever sold the car to them should  be imprisoned. 
    Mister is just being a jerk. I missed the Kia thing earlier and with his insurance comment I know he knows the lady is a legal person with a social security card. 

In Florida, she would not be able to get a driver's licenses, buy a car or get insurance without a social security card, She could get a loan in some cases. But Florida requires a social security card or other legal documents before you can get a drivers license. They won't issue one to an illegal immigrant. You need a driver's license to buy a car and auto insurance. So she has to be a legal immigrant if she owns the car and drives it legally. 
    Don't assume she has a Florida Drivers License.
    My buddy was t boned at a stop sign by an illegal with a fake drivers license and zero insurance. His insurance paid out and he had to pay the deductible. Illegal immigrants cost far more than they want you to know.
    That's not exclusive to illegals.  From what I can tell, a huge portion of drivers don't have a valid license, registration or insurance.  Pick any one.  The last is the most costly of course. 
    Yes but if the illegal sludge were not here in the first place the accident would not have happened.
    ALLISON XB 21,, MERCURY 300 Opti Max Pro Series (Slightly Modified) You can't catch me!!!
    "Today is MINE"
    Yeah, but it wouldn't have happened if your buddy weren't here either.  I think it's best to address one problem at a time.  Being here illegally is in and of itself a problem.  It is not necessary to attach other problems to that, whether it be driving uninsured or poor tipping.  Because both of those are offset by benefits we wish to ignore (if there weren't benefits to us on this side of the argument, they wouldn't be here).