FPI 11/7

GarysmoGarysmo Ft. Pierce, FloridaPosts: 552 Officer
Headed out at sunrise to about 120'.....got 3 mahi between 120 - 160 within about an 1 hr.  Fished till about 1:00....got 2 more mahi for the cooler.   Released 3 bonita and 2 good size cudas as well.   Overall a pretty good day.   Never really found any weedlines but there was bait fish everywhere - just chased them and did pretty good.

Replies

• jman122jman122 33478Posts: 17 Greenhorn
    Nice work on the mahi, what did you catch them on?
  • TunachaserTunachaser Posts: 172 Deckhand
    Nice work 👍👍
  • blakhawkdocblakhawkdoc Posts: 198 Deckhand
    Sounds like a great day Gary. Thanks for the report. I was hoping to head out this weekend, as I am not enjoying the retired life yet, but the forecast isn't looking good for getting offshore. 
  • GarysmoGarysmo Ft. Pierce, FloridaPosts: 552 Officer
    Sounds like a great day Gary. Thanks for the report. I was hoping to head out this weekend, as I am not enjoying the retired life yet, but the forecast isn't looking good for getting offshore. 
    No it looks like the weather is taking a turn however it might delay a day or two so yoou can get out.....i'll keep my fingers crossed.
  • GarysmoGarysmo Ft. Pierce, FloridaPosts: 552 Officer
    jman122 said:
    Nice work on the mahi, what did you catch them on?
    All on ballyhoo.  The shot gun got hit the most, that was a skirted ballyhoo.  The others were spreadout over billy bait turbo slammer and ilanders.   Blue and white was the color of the day.