The LET'S GO HEADED TO GEORGIA!

Well I told the LET'S GO GOOD BY. i have not bin able to go out on her in some time. She lead a good life here I will truly miss her. I hope that the new owner loves her as much as I did. We had some great  times on her and lots of great catching and big fish. I wish I had the ambition to make a video about her. What do you Think?
GOOD LUCK TO ALL FROM TEAM LET'S GO,
BONES AND BOOMER. :dog :dog LET'S MAKE EVERY TRIP COUNT

baf44a4e-6651-4a38-8a03-7b1c3b6bd22b_zpse5ca0565.jpg L.G. LIFE IS GOOD ON THE "LET'S GO!"

Replies

• hatcityhatcity Posts: 2,978 Captain
    Sorry you have to let 'er go
    thanks for the trips BO!
    I was not born stupid, just had lots of practice
  • bmoodybmoody Posts: 961 Officer

:'(

B) Type your comment

• blakhawkdocblakhawkdoc Posts: 198 Deckhand
    Sorry you had to let your boat go. I hope you have another one to replace her.
  • Flight RiskFlight Risk Posts: 2,445 Captain

Lot's of good memories on the Let's Go!

I caught the biggest Dolphin I'll ever catch with help from the skilled master of the vessel at the helm (Capt. Bo)

Lot's of good camaraderie with great people as well - made some great new friends.  I'll always remember those great Chicken Wings that would always seem to invoke a rigger knock-down soon thereafter...

Catching bait at the Sandpile, Evans Crary, and trolling Push Button Hill...  many good times with friends... really enjoyed the post fishing chats as well...

Bo, you are welcome to come fishing with me any time!  Are you still planning to go fishing? You always have a standing invitation on my boat.  I'll text you ahead of time when I know I'm going so you'll have the choice to go if you want.

Take care my friend.

BigBill

Pura Vida!
  • latitudeajustmentlatitudeajustment Posts: 1,993 Captain
    Sad to hear but sometimes the boat just takes up too much time, money, whatever and time to move on. Best of luck to you Bo..always enjoyed being on your boat!
  • johnalkijohnalki Posts: 506 Officer
    I'm sure the new owners will have good luck on that fish catching machine!
    Hope all is well with you Bo
  • No LimitsNo Limits Posts: 113 Deckhand

Bo  Evan here   anytime you want to fish get in touch with me!  I go every Saturday too 

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Evans Escape
    Stamas Marine