Home Off Topic

Fim

EarlyPoint2EarlyPoint2 MichiganPosts: 7 Greenhorn
Guys! I need interesting film from 90s for evening. Suggestions?

Replies

• AaronCannonAaronCannon Northwest ArkansasPosts: 866 Officer
    Check out some of Stormy's vintage work.
    The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.
    Jeff Cooper
  • Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski GrovelandPosts: 13,293 AG
    should we just go ahead and mark this spam? or wait for the human trafficking guy to show up and post?  
    Like is like a Helicopter.  I do not know how to operate a Helicopter  
  • dave44dave44 Posts: 11,549 AG
    should we just go ahead and mark this spam? or wait for the human trafficking guy to show up and post?  
    Let’s wait and see if they make some kind of deal first, then we can call in the fbi.
  • AaronCannonAaronCannon Northwest ArkansasPosts: 866 Officer
    edited October 2018 #5
    He mentioned beer and vodka as a classic Russian cocktail... figured the gru was better than that.
    In the theme of his question though...
    Firefox, Red Dawn, Rocky IV, Hunt for Red October?
    The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.
    Jeff Cooper
  • mplspugmplspug Palmetto FloridaPosts: 12,603 AG
    How to catch an elusive cicada in the wild 

Captain Todd Approves

• Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski GrovelandPosts: 13,293 AG
    He mentioned beer and vodka as a classic Russian cocktail... figured the gru was better than that.
    In the theme of his question though...
    Firefox, Red Dawn, Rocky IV, Hunt for Red October?
    We just watched Red Dawn two nights ago.    Hunt for Red October is a classic can't go wrong with that.     We watched Shocker last night, it's terrible, but for whatever reason still enjoyable.  

Tonight it's the great pumpkin Charlie brown.   
    Like is like a Helicopter.  I do not know how to operate a Helicopter  
  • dave44dave44 Posts: 11,549 AG
    Wasn’t the terminator 1 - 6 movies in the 90s?
  • MelbourneMarkMelbourneMark Posts: 2,190 Captain
    I recommend Starship Troopers
  • WadeFishermanWadeFisherman Posts: 439 Deckhand
    Flat liners, license to drive, Ferris bueller, sixteen candles, tombstone, young guns