Titusville ramp recommendation

We’ve always launched at Parrish Park when we go to the area amd generally felt that the area was pretty secure, at least we haven't had any problems. Last time we were there with the single ramp it was a zoo.  With the ramps still a mess, does anyone have opinion about using Sand Point Park, or even Port St John, if it’s open?

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• thaythay Posts: 77 Greenhorn
    Sand Point has been good. 3 ramps but only 2 were open. Not much traffic. Port St John still closed & Parrish Park still one ramp open
  • rehartlinerehartline Posts: 738 Officer
    Thanks. Last time at Parrish a few months back we floated around for more than 20 minutes waiting to get back in. 
  • bluewater_feverbluewater_fever Posts: 28 Greenhorn
    Hows the water quality in that area? Any seagrass regrowth north of the RR bridge? I haven't fished that area since January 2017 and the last time I was there the algae was in full bloom and the seagrass was wiped out. 
  • Reel TealReel Teal Posts: 3,245 Captain
    Still dirty 
  • seadeuce72seadeuce72 Posts: 20 Greenhorn
    Is Kennedy point ramp opened? Thanks 
  • bluewater_feverbluewater_fever Posts: 28 Greenhorn
    I drove by 2 weeks ago and it was closed. Parish park only has one working ramp. The fishing suxs up that way btw...
  • seadeuce72seadeuce72 Posts: 20 Greenhorn
    Thanks for the information. I usually fish south from there toward port St. John which has been decent but that ramp down there has been closed for forever it seems. Hoping maybe McFarland Park is still opened.