Home Off Topic

Anyone donating or helping in any way?

2»

Replies

• micci_manmicci_man Somewhere in FLPosts: 14,683 AG
    Dam n, can't keep a serious thread  without the BS posts?? Went to Mariana today with a forum member and ran a saw for many hours. We didn't know the people but man what a mess. I have never seen destruction from a storm like I did today and to think it is much more worse the further west you go... It was sobering to say the least. . 
    Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes
  • stc1993stc1993 Albany, GA Carrabelle, FLPosts: 7,632 Admiral
    Your a good man micci always helping people even rescuing kids from a lake.
  • mustang190mustang190 Posts: 10,104 AG
    All day on the end of a saw most of the day. And that is just on my street and we’re slowly making progress. 
     You don’t know how many trees there are until they are lay down!
  • Reptile DysfunctionReptile Dysfunction LP - Edge of the Known UniversePosts: 3,301 Captain
    If anyone who is a roofer, electrician, plumber or just a laborer. Everyone is hiring and at competitive wages. 
    IMAGE Honduran migrants in Guatemala
    Those folks are already spoken for, they are Murdock's, so we have been told.

That's some special genius logic right there.
    "If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free" - P. J. O'Rourke