Freedom boat club

Anyone have any comments about freedom boat club in ft. Pierce good or bad ? Got some info from one already just looking for a few opinions. Thanks

Replies

• SansPeurSansPeur Orlando, FLPosts: 141 Deckhand
    They keep their boats on the next dock over from mine and seems like a good operation. The people I see using the boats don't seem to be abusing them and everything looks almost new. I was hanging out yesterday and a couple of guys came in on one of the center consoles with 5 decent gaffer dolfin.
    Since 2004 as ReelDreams.
  • newbie in pslnewbie in psl Posts: 95 Greenhorn
    Thanks Sanspeur much appreciated
  • GarysmoGarysmo Ft. Pierce, FloridaPosts: 553 Officer
    I've been a member since the beginning and I'd be happy to answer any questions.  In the area I definitely think they are the best option.   PM me or if you want we can talk on the phone.  
  • fagan59fagan59 Posts: 4 Greenhorn
    where do they dock the boat club boats ? I worked at a fbc up north and have wanted to check them out down here.
  • GarysmoGarysmo Ft. Pierce, FloridaPosts: 553 Officer
    The boats are docked at the Ft Pierce city marina.  I think they call it "G dock".  The boats are located north of Cobb's restaurant.  Walk north on the side walk and at the end of the marina they dock most of the boats, some are docked in other spots but this is where most are. 
  • blakhawkdocblakhawkdoc Posts: 198 Deckhand
    Hey Mark. it was great meeting you and your wife at the club social. I hope you enjoyed your selves!