Who's going this weekend???

Finally looks like a break in the wind....Who's going, where, and whats your plan(if ya wanna share)lol??

We will plan to run out of Jupiter on Sunday. Troll around for some BF and Dolphins that may have been pushed in. Might try some bottom fishing also. 

Ready to go...It's been a few weeks.

Replies

• Plastered2850Plastered2850 Posts: 1,467 Officer
    Pull planers on the reef,then troll out to 800 ft and
     hope current is good and deep drop.
  • ccampccamp Posts: 18 Greenhorn
    Hitting the mullet, Saturday at fpi. Targeting snook and tarpon. If it’s nice enough may ride offshore and see what’s going on.
  • AnyhooAnyhoo Posts: 144 Deckhand
    Heading out of Boca tomorrow am.  Probably head straight offshore.  Will be on Channels 71 and 72
  • RiggedandReadyRiggedandReady Posts: 93 Greenhorn
    Going out Sunday out of Jupiter....trolling until 10:30 ish....then hit the bottom
  • GarysmoGarysmo Ft. Pierce, FloridaPosts: 476 Deckhand
    I went out today from FPI.  Unfortunately it was a nice day for a boat ride and a not so good day for putting fish in the cooler.  I had one short bite and saw one mahi jumping and a few king fish feeding but other than that not much out there.  There was not much weed activity anywhere.  On the way in I picked up a ok line at about 125ft.   Good luck everyone.
  • PARKER26PARKER26 Posts: 1 Greenhorn
    First post ever...Went out of Boca today. 4 black fin and 1 king. Trolled out front hit all black fin in 220.  Trolled out to 650 nothing in sight.  Catch em up 
  • gmccgmcc Posts: 9 Greenhorn
    Went out of SLI today.  Went to 400’ looking for weeds.  Nothing there so trolled back in to about 150’.  It was a nice boat ride.
  • blakhawkdocblakhawkdoc Posts: 148 Deckhand
    I went out yesterday for a short afternoon trip. I was supposed to go out today but work had other plans for me. All in all my wife and I had a great afternoon on the water. Brought home a 21in Spanish Mackerel and 5 Lane Snapper. 
  • flknifemakerflknifemaker Posts: 113 Deckhand
    Friend of a friend out of Boca today 

• FrydaddyFrydaddy Boynton BeachPosts: 408 Deckhand
    We ran 36 miles off and nothing.found fins in 1000 ft on the way in
  • skoonrskoonr Hobe SoundPosts: 17 Greenhorn
    Same report here as gmcc above went out the SLI sat to 800 foot trolled back in zero weeds birds a thin line tried to form in 130 feet grabbed some vermilions in 70 feet off the loran tower went back out to 500 foot trolled scattered weed but no luck...
  • Gulfstream23Gulfstream23 JupiterPosts: 13 Greenhorn
    Fished out front of Jupiter yesterday. Caught 4 mahi. 3 just big enough one went back. Pretty much all the blackfin  you could want. Mostly all small but some better ones mixed in. Trolled lures. Purple feather way backwash best. Caught on all lures. Little pink tuna lure behind  a #2 planner did pretty well on the tuna. Fished 200-400'. 
  • AnyhooAnyhoo Posts: 144 Deckhand
    Fished yesterday afternoon with my son off Boca/Delray.  Ran out to 1500 feet. Water was dirty green out to about 1200.  No life at all.   Started cleaning up and finally found one small broken up weed line in 1400.  Gave it 30 mins and came back to the reef.  Blackfin were everywhere between 200-250 feet.  They hit every small trolling lure we had. Put out some finger mullet in 230.  Got one big sail and called it a day. Great  day on the water.

• ContingenseaContingensea Posts: 11 Greenhorn
    Ran out of BBI on Sunday am.  Straight out to 1500ft... no weed, no life, nada.  Turned around and put a couple blackfin in the cooler trolling feathers in 300 just north of BBI and came back in to watch football.