Prayers go out to the Panhandle

spanglerspangler daBurgPosts: 695 Officer
And everyone else affected by Hurricane Michael. 
My mom just went through Florence in New Bern.  Last year, I was without power for 2 weeks (no gen) after Irma. 
Regardless of the reason, we're in a new pattern... 

Replies

• DoradoDreaminDoradoDreamin Posts: 1,904 Captain
    Lots of damage out there.  Hope everyone is ok!

• harbisonharbison Posts: 2,736 Captain
    Very best to one & all. Prayers sent!
  • PinmanPinman Posts: 1,383 Officer
    edited October 11 #4
    Praying for everyones safety and recovery
  • Turner River TerrorTurner River Terror Posts: 5,724 Admiral
    I feel for them Folks badly...Missed my Camp by 100 miles and Irma ruined last hunting season for me....So Glad I'm good.
    Killin and Grillin :grin
  • micci_manmicci_man Somewhere in FLPosts: 12,513 AG
    Lots of trees  and limbs down to clean up  at home  I'm not complaining. No house damage. Lots of folks lost most if not everything they had. Prayers for sure. 
    Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes
  • ANUMBER1ANUMBER1 Posts: 8,970 Admiral
    Yes prayers sent...

Can't even imagine.
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.
  • H20dadH20dad Posts: 967 Officer
    I of course first feel for the communities effected by the storm. 

I’m curious as a hunter how the deer and Sam are hunts are being effected by the storm. Anybody know?
  • flydownflydown Posts: 6,464 Admiral
    My best friend lives in Chipley.  He made it through, but haven't heard from him since yesterday morning.  I'm sure his phone is dead and is without power.  Waiting for news about what he needs so I can caravan supplies up there asap.
    And I am praying for all the folks left without homes along the gulf coast.
    DYING for me was the most HE could do. LIVING for HIM is the least I can do