Home Off Topic

Waiting the boar's season...

2»

Replies

• BallaCoiPersiciBallaCoiPersici NW Italy (Laveno Mombello)Posts: 5,970 Admiral
    edited October 2018 #32
    The yesterday’s game.

On the first bird my rifle stock grabbed in the jacket so I have had the best "padella" (missed target) of the year  :D  (for now)

Massimo (former Ballak) - Please, be patient for my English
    ********************************************************************************************************************************
    I'm typing keeping close my "pasta hole"!
    Political correctness is a mental disease that can put you in slavery. The only cure is to turn on the brain.
    I'm not afraid of Coravirus but I'm scared by the paranoid pandemic army who ask for the sanitary naz**m.
    Vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
    edited October 2019 #33
    Last Saturday’s game...

********************************************************************************************************************************
    Political correctness is a mental disease that can put you in slavery. The only cure is to turn on the brain.
    I'm not afraid of Coravirus but I'm scared by the paranoid pandemic army who ask for the sanitary naz**m.
    edited October 2019 #34
    P.S. why the link and not thumbnail as usual 🤔?

Edit: now it works...
  • bicyclistbicyclist FlardaPosts: 1,654 Captain
    surfman said:
    In Florida, we only have quail, and not as many as we used to. We also have dove and some ducks, migratory birds, although they are here all year too.
    We have snipe, woodcock and a couple rails.
    Now the clip should work...

Today's hunt

• ferris1248ferris1248 Posts: 9,074 Moderator
    Good dog

"That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole of the law. The rest is commentary."

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)

Yep. Isi (her name) is a great hunter. Especially on woodcocks she is tremendous...
  • stc1993stc1993 Albany, GA Carrabelle, FLPosts: 7,551 Admiral
    The new one