Home Off Topic

FSU vs Louisville

cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 32,598 AG
edited September 2018 in Off Topic #1
Where are the FSU fans? They never post the FSU game of the week.

Anyways, Louisville winning 21 to 7 at half time. This is the most points Louisville has scored in the first half all season. 

Mini Mart Magnate

I am just here for my amusement. 

Replies

• ReelingFandyReelingFandy Posts: 476 Deckhand
    Only a few days into fall and there seems to be many people camping already. 
    :beer, Randy
  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 32,598 AG
    edited September 2018 #3
    Louisville gave that game away. You have 1:56 left in the game and you throw a pass to a covered player. Louisville's QB was terrible in the second half. 

Mini Mart Magnate

• conchydongconchydong Pompano BeachPosts: 7,045 Admiral
    I always root for the other Florida teams unless they play the Canes and agree that FSU probably should have lost but it ain't over until it's over. Congratulations to the 'Noles. Next week I will be rooting against them though.

“Everyone behaves badly--given the chance.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway

• The MelManThe MelMan Posts: 4,038 Captain
    FSU is kinda a clown team this year.  They play stupid.  Maybe it is those new purple helmets but something is not right.....
    They are certainly good at making other teams look awesome.
    What do ya'll see as the problem?
    2012-2013 FloridaSportsman BCS Bowl Poll Champion

Northwest Nascar Champion 2012, 2017

"2011-2012 BCS Bowl Poll Champion".
  • GrizGriz Palm Beach Gardens, FloridaPosts: 9,903 Admin
    Jimbo’s recruiting?
    The early bird may get the worm, but the Second Mouse gets the cheese. SW

:Griz
    when Taggart was hired, FSU was loaded with talent and just needed a good coach, now it is Jimbo's recruiting?  

The problem is coaching, the offense looks confused most of the time, like they don't know what to do. 

Mini Mart Magnate

Yeah it does plus the O line does not seem to be able to block, all last year I thought it was the O line coach but maybe it is the personel...........

• MelbourneMarkMelbourneMark Posts: 2,188 Captain
    I only watched a little of the 1first half:

The offense does look continually confused.  The O-line looks a tad better tho.  It appears like FSU has some talented passing game, but the Oline needs to give time..  I am not convinced yet that its willies "west coast" style is to blame..  all the trick plays and such..  Perhaps, just get back to a basic gameplan and let the talented WRs go to work?
  • micci_manmicci_man Somewhere in FLPosts: 14,645 AG
    They won and I'm Surprised. I'm a fan. Give them 2 years and then we may  have something.

No matter who looked liked what or what they did or didn't do.  they pulled it off. W 
    Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes
  • Reel TealReel Teal Posts: 3,962 Captain
    The whole games officiating was a joke. That said, Louisville made a bad play call and poor throw yet FSU made the play and then got the score. Hats off. Now it's on to Miami for them.....
  • 2amigo2amigo Posts: 5,860 Admiral
    Noles  offense looked more together in second half. Entertaining 2nd half and wife was happy.....
  • dpdashdpdash Posts: 5,359 Admiral
    cadman said:
    when Taggart was hired, FSU was loaded with talent and just needed a good coach, now it is Jimbo's recruiting?  

The problem is coaching, the offense looks confused most of the time, like they don't know what to do. 

Cant argue

• surfmansurfman WC FLPosts: 5,982 Admiral
    Louisville played well but, in the end FSU got the W!
    Tight Lines, Steve
    My posts are my opinion only.

Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.  Will Rogers
    Miami will clear things up for us soon I think. 

Miami will clear things up for us soon I think. 
    What is there to clear up? We all know FSU is a below avg team with a very below avg OL. 
    and a below average coach.

Mini Mart Magnate

• Reel TealReel Teal Posts: 3,962 Captain
    edited October 2018 #18
    That's your below average head coach, Willie Golden. Get used to that lol

Wasnt below average the topic?