Tiger Woods

Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 27,698 AG
Well done, sir.  The crowd goes crazy.......

Life can sure be a roller coaster. 
Vote for the other candidate

Replies

• Conchy CritterConchy Critter Posts: 2,304 Captain
  • ferris1248ferris1248 Posts: 4,745 Moderator
    edited September 2018 #3
    I wonder what the tv ratings will be? Off the charts, I'd bet.

." why would someone want to be a moderator in the first place?"

"There is no compensation for that task other than the satisfaction one might get from being an ***."

mindyabizness

"That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole of the law. The rest is commentary."

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)

• ResinheadResinhead Posts: 10,510 AG
    Bring on the Huddle House ****, pain killers and booze!
  • FishInFLFishInFL Posts: 2,222 Captain
    Resinhead said:
    Exactly, who cares
  • stc1993stc1993 Albany, GA Carrabelle, FLPosts: 6,140 Admiral
    A $9,000,000 paycheck is nice.
  • mindyabinessmindyabiness Posts: 5,341 Admiral
    it's nicer than nice......
    Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to crap on the board and strut around like it won anyway.
  • Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 27,698 AG
    FishInFL said:
    Resinhead said:
    Exactly, who cares

its funny how people are rooting for his comeback like it’s a Disney movie.  Instead it was filled with infidelity, womanizing, drug addiction, DUI, but let’s all cheer for him because he is at good at golf again.  Ridiculous
  • Billy No MatesBilly No Mates Posts: 3,033 Captain
    FishInFL said:
    its funny how people are rooting for his comeback like it’s a Disney movie.  Instead it was filled with infidelity, womanizing, drug addiction, DUI, but let’s all cheer for him because he is at good at golf again.  Ridiculous
    It must be nice to be perfect and be able to judge other people. Congratulations.
  • Gary SGary S Posts: 1,621 Captain
    No what is ridiculous is a 9 million dollar paycheck to hit a little ball. But I think all sports are way over paid.
    Gary S said:
    No what is ridiculous is a 9 million dollar paycheck to hit a little ball. But I think all sports are way over paid.
    They said they sold extra tickets for the Sunday final round on Saturday night. I wonder what those tickets went for.
    FishInFL said:
    It must be nice to be perfect and be able to judge other people. Congratulations.
    It’s not all that hard to NOT do the things he has done...
  • conchydongconchydong Pompano BeachPosts: 5,209 Admiral
    Not really a golf fan. Never even played a round in my life. I am, however, a Tiger Woods fan. Congratulations to him.

“Everyone behaves badly--given the chance.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway

• surfmansurfman WC FLPosts: 5,981 Admiral
    Good for him, hope his back hold out.
    Tight Lines, Steve
    My posts are my opinion only.

Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.  Will Rogers
    FishInFL said:
    FishInFL said:
    And it's not all that hard to forgive someone who has made some bad life decisions when you have no idea what kind issues he has had to deal with. I would say after 5 years of trying to get back to where he is, he has paid his dues. It is easy to judge when you are not in someone else's shoes.
  • mplspugmplspug Palmetto FloridaPosts: 9,171 Admiral
    Gary S said:
    They are all paid the fair market value.  

Captain Todd Approves

mplspug said:
    Gary S said:
    They are all paid the fair market value.  
    True. As long as people pay to see them and have their gear, they will get paid what they do. They would all be getting much less if they were paid by the amount of money I spend on games and apparel. But some people live and die by their sport teams.
  • FinfinderFinfinder Posts: 9,963 Admiral
    How pathetic must people be to take the time to click on a clearly titled thread and say how much they do not care.    

I thought the golf was very entertaining and dramatic yesterday .  
  • Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski GrovelandPosts: 11,233 AG
    PGA executives are collectively patting themselves on the back right now while their ratings soar.  Nothing is better for golf than Tiger doing well. 
    People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.
  • Conchy CritterConchy Critter Posts: 2,304 Captain
    FishInFL said:
    Don’t forget 4 back surgeries. Personally I think Its great to see someone overcome their Demons. 
  • FinfinderFinfinder Posts: 9,963 Admiral
    Resin  making the case for how people can turn their lives around And reach the highest levels of achievement.  
  • Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 27,698 AG
    I see it as personal redemption.  Tiger had it all, lost it, then fought his way back. Great story.
  • mustang190mustang190 Posts: 10,104 AG
    edited September 2018 #25
    I think he should give all his  money to the government.  After all ,he does not need it.  And the government will be more responsible with it. 
    2013 Pathfinder 22 TE , 150 Yamaha,
  • MRichardsonMRichardson Posts: 9,327 Admiral
    FishInFL said:
    FishInFL said:
    How the hell would you know?  

Worry about your own life
    I have never seen live bones, but I know that they are often used by rich people to decorate the interior.
  • mustang190mustang190 Posts: 10,104 AG
    FishInFL said:
    FishInFL said:
    How the hell would you know?  

Worry about your own life
    I have never had a woman try to beat me with a 9 iron, have you??
    2013 Pathfinder 22 TE , 150 Yamaha,
  • MRichardsonMRichardson Posts: 9,327 Admiral
    I've never had the hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars and legions of **** throw themselves at me either, precipitating such a beating at the hands of a Swedish mode/babysitter/wife...

I can see how it came about.

There but for the grace of God...
    I have never seen live bones, but I know that they are often used by rich people to decorate the interior.
  • ferris1248ferris1248 Posts: 4,745 Moderator
    Congratulations to Tiger for persevering.

(Some people will dwell on the negative regardless. It's just their way.)

." why would someone want to be a moderator in the first place?"

"There is no compensation for that task other than the satisfaction one might get from being an ***."

mindyabizness

"That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole of the law. The rest is commentary."

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)

Are you guys rooting for OJ to play football again too?
  • AquaRoosterAquaRooster Posts: 603 Officer
    I’m sick of all these wife beating drug abusing money hungry golfers.  I’ll stick to football.