Toomsboro GA.

Buy yourself an entire town.

"That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole of the law. The rest is commentary."

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)

Replies

• SloughSlough S.w. Ga./ St. JamesPosts: 4,618 Captain
    Reminds me of Netflix show-Schitt Creek
    I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you
  • swampwalkerswampwalker Posts: 1,469 Officer
    Catchy name....
    The original - "Renaissance Redneck"
  • ANUMBER1ANUMBER1 Posts: 9,032 Admiral
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.
  • ferris1248ferris1248 Posts: 2,214 Moderator
    I remember when Kim and her crowd bought Braselton. Did some work for them. They were a little ahead of the times. That area is hot now.
    "That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole of the law. The rest is commentary."

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)
  • micci_manmicci_man Somewhere in FLPosts: 12,550 AG
    If someone had enough $$ to play with I bet that little town could be quite the attraction if done correctly. 
    Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes
  • GrumpyDavidGrumpyDavid JacksonvillePosts: 44 Greenhorn
    Must have lost out on the prison distribution. Back in the 90s I built two prisons near there. Seems like every small town had one. 
  • stc1993stc1993 Albany, GA Carrabelle, FLPosts: 4,712 Captain
    Must have lost out on the prison distribution. Back in the 90s I built two prisons near there. Seems like every small town had one. 
    I remember those days.  I worked on 2 of them.  I was the 2nd man hired on the 1st one it took 3 yrs to build.  On the 2nd one the ladder kicked out on me & I landed heels 1st shattered both feet.  That was a heck of a lot of pain. Life time injury still on medical WC after 24years.
  • GrumpyDavidGrumpyDavid JacksonvillePosts: 44 Greenhorn
    edited September 19 #9
    stc1993 said:
    I remember those days.  I worked on 2 of them.  I was the 2nd man hired on the 1st one it took 3 yrs to build.  On the 2nd one the ladder kicked out on me & I landed heels 1st shattered both feet.  That was a heck of a lot of pain. Life time injury still on medical WC after 24years.

Wow.  Fortunately for me you were not on mine.  We didn't have any lost time accidents.  We were building precast prisons. We put up a 1000 bed prison in about 10 months.
  • skyway andeskyway ande Posts: 3,132 Captain
    Wow!
    God, save the South!