26' diesel shamrock

OpimOpim Posts: 1 Greenhorn
Well after building my dream boat for the past year or so things have come up and I need to sell her now. She used to be a commercial pilothouse but the pilothouse was removed and she now has a foreword counsel. I am asking 25k or best offer. call or text me at 2392041286

She has a perkins t6.354.4 diesel that has 123 hours since I completly rebuilt it. The engine used to have a holset h1b turbo which I discovered is very expensive to rebuild so I found a holset hx35 and put that on as well as a boost gauge and pyrometer to monitor everything after the rebuild.
Early last year I rebuilt the borg warner 72c 1:1 transmission so it probably has 150ish hours. Nothing was majorly hurt on the engine when I decided to rebuild it so I would expect a very long life from it. I was building this boat as a fishing boat so cosmetics are lacking but I'll be touching a lot of that up over the next few days. Below I will list everything I can think of for the moment. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
1985 hull
123 hours on the engine (rebuilt)
150ish hours on transmission (rebuilt)
Dual stations
Cutlass bearing last year
Shaft and rudder packing last year
Prop reconditioned 30 hours ago
Spare prop
(2) 35 gal poly fuel tanks and feed/return lines last year
16 gallon aluminum reserve tank
Racor fg500 turbine filter
Onboard fuel polishing system with racor fg1000 turbine filter
4000 lumen green underwater led lights.
All new wiring with tin plated soldered connections sealed with adhesive lined heat shrink
Blue seas weather deck switches and fuses
Murphy switch gauges
Dual pro battery charger
4 group 31 glass mat batteries (deka)
Lowrance hds12 and hds7 gen 2 touchscreens with 4g radar, side scan sonar, airmar b744 transducer and point 1 heading sensor
Furuno 587 sonar with another airmar b744 transducer.
Raymarine autopilot.
Lofrans 1500w vertical windlass with blue seas breaker and lewmar solenoid.
250 feet 5/8 anchor line with 15' of 5/16" chain and 16lb claw anchor.
Horizon vhf radio with 8' Shakespeare galaxy antenna.
Red/white led lights
Led nav/anchor lights
Overhead spotlight that dosent blind you when you use it.
Bennett marine hydraulic trim tabs.
40ish gallon removable livewell with 1200gph pump.
Twin 2000gph bilge pumps with float switches or can be manually turned on. (I also have the engine water intake plumbed so it can also be used as a bilge pump in an emergency)
Groco tapered cone seacock with solid fiberglass backing plate.
Fiberglass swim platform.
Fiberglass top.
Rupp wishbone outrigger bases.
Triple axle galvanized trailer with 4 new tires last year. (The trailer dosent get used much and has only been in the water 4 times since I've owned the boat.)

note: she cruises at 18mph at 2000 rpm getting 3mpg
The furuno will perfectly read bottom at all speeds making it awesome for finding new fishing spots.