non ethanol gas

Where can you find non ethanol gas around Homosassa or Crystal  River

Replies

• Doc StressorDoc Stressor Homosassa, FLPosts: 2,366 Captain
    Any of the marinas ($$$).  Lots of stations on 19 and 44 carry it. Best price is at the Shell station on Cardinal and 19 near the Walmart ($3.23).
  • shamrock1188shamrock1188 Posts: 272 Deckhand
    If you are going to use the gas and not let your boat sit just run what ever comes out of the pump. If you are going to let the boat sit for a period of time then non ethanol gas is the way to go. Most Wawa's have non ethanol.
  • HUNTERHUNTER Posts: 2 Greenhorn
    Thanks guys
  • ANUMBER1ANUMBER1 Posts: 9,288 Admiral
    Island Outpost in Ozello.

we don't have any Wawas here.   yet
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.
  • MRichardsonMRichardson Posts: 6,677 Admiral
    ANUMBER1 said:
    Island Outpost in Ozello.

Once you get those, it's the beginning of the end.
  • shamrock1188shamrock1188 Posts: 272 Deckhand
    We have a new Wawa that opened and it puts the other convenience stores out of business. It is like when walmart comes to town and a lot of small stores close up.
  • MichimanMichiman Posts: 19 Greenhorn
    Walmart and Wawa don't put anyone out of business...the customers do.
  • CyclistCyclist Posts: 23,346 AG
    The yankee owned wawa in Gville just cut down like seven or so 200 year old healthy live oaks. A very special symbol of our Southern Heritage for a VERY unspecial yankee chain gas store. Fuckem, never will shop there.
    133cbf2b243368b1ddb2f591a1988076--beach-posters-florida-travel.jpg
  • Grady-ladyGrady-lady Posts: 5,269 Admiral
    Cyclist said:
    The yankee owned wawa in Gville just cut down like seven or so 200 year old healthy live oaks. A very special symbol of our Southern Heritage for a VERY unspecial yankee chain gas store. Fuckem, never will shop there.

That may have more to do with your building and zoning department than WaWa.  Don't blame you for not wanting to shop there though. :)
    I find my peace out on the sand...Beside the sea, not beyond or behind. R.A. Britt

• tampaspicertampaspicer Posts: 276 Deckhand
    ANUMBER1 said:

They have good subs and chicken bites.  :) 
  • CyclistCyclist Posts: 23,346 AG
    Cyclist said:

That may have more to do with your building and zoning department than WaWa.  Don't blame you for not wanting to shop there though. :)
    Gville has really tough laws for heritage trees, the loophole is if you have the $$$ you can cut down anything you want. There is a controversy going on now over some apartments want to take one very old heritage oak. Gonna cost them $50,000 but they want it gone!
    133cbf2b243368b1ddb2f591a1988076--beach-posters-florida-travel.jpg
  • tampaspicertampaspicer Posts: 276 Deckhand
    Cyclist said:

Gville has really tough laws for heritage trees, the loophole is if you have the $$$ you can cut down anything you want. There is a controversy going on now over some apartments want to take one very old heritage oak. Gonna cost them $50,000 but they want it gone!
    Who gets the $50,000 and what do they do with the money?
  • m9000m9000 Posts: 1,999 Captain
    The nerve of some people!  Wanting to develop the land they BOUGHT.
  • jimglassjimglass Posts: 108 Deckhand

Heading East on Grover Cleveland there is a small gas station on the left that has ethanol free gas.   As I recall it was expensive.  I'll check out the Shell Station by Walmart.

I found a gas station with ethanol free premium, 91 octane, $3.30/gal.   My truck seems to like it.   Not in Florida though

• Doc StressorDoc Stressor Homosassa, FLPosts: 2,366 Captain
    Rec 90 was still at $3.23 per gallon at the Shell station on Cardinal (near Walmart) last night.
  • m9000m9000 Posts: 1,999 Captain
    Rec 90 was still at $3.23 per gallon at the Shell station on Cardinal (near Walmart) last night.
    That's a great price.  It's 3.99 at Cypress station on the route to Cedar Key and 3.86 at the Jiffy Mart on the island.
  • HammerheadTedHammerheadTed Posts: 1,226 Officer
    In Crystal River the Pure Oil station across from Racetrack on 19 has non ethanol at both islands. Used to be called Whetstone Oil. I’ve been buying there for years. They have racing fuel too. In Inglis at the corner of 19 & 40, one of those 3 stations at least has it. The one on the NW corner.