Photo Posting Issues?

xeniaxenia Posts: 357 Deckhand
I just tried to post a photo in the same way I've been doing since I joined this forum and it wouldn't allow it.  Anyone having any recent issues posting photos?  I click the icon above for "Attach Image" and browse to the location in me computer and click the photo.  I also tried to click and drag but get the circle with the line through it when I try to drop.

Replies

• duckmanJRduckmanJR Posts: 19,331 AG
    I have a different problem...when I upload from Imgur...part of the file or whatever it is called..is in blue...the rest is black...It used to bring up the photo...now you have to click on it..?? 
    There are many roads to travel
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    'fore the darkness falls on you
  • 2amigo2amigo Posts: 4,283 Captain
    xenia said:
    I just tried to post a photo in the same way I've been doing since I joined this forum and it wouldn't allow it.  Anyone having any recent issues posting photos?  I click the icon above for "Attach Image" and browse to the location in me computer and click the photo.  I also tried to click and drag but get the circle with the line through it when I try to drop.
    Same thing happens to me
  • pjepje Orlando , FlPosts: 663 Officer
    Try copying the image , and pasting it here . That's what I have been doing since they changed the forum .
    This is copied and pasted from Imgur 

• Reel TeaseReel Tease Posts: 657 Officer
    I hate having to open another site to copy a URL to post something. I'm having the same issue here, the post image button isn't posting my photo after finding it on my comp. 
    You can copy and paste the image from your computer as well . Just like if you would post a link , etc .
  • kmagnusskmagnuss Posts: 2,871 Captain
    Works for me.

Tarpon... everything else is just bait.
    Captain Keith Magnussen - Crooked Rod Charters
    Instagram is @crooked_rod_charters
  • kmagnusskmagnuss Posts: 2,871 Captain
    Instead of right clicking and then left clicking paste... just use ctrl-V and it should work.
    Tarpon... everything else is just bait.
    Captain Keith Magnussen - Crooked Rod Charters
    Instagram is @crooked_rod_charters