Home Classifieds: Boats

25’ Sea Vee

CritterCritter Posts: 8 Greenhorn
Turn key ready for offshore! Refurbished 25' Center Console Sea Vee powered by a Full Roller 383 Stroker Motor - Built for lower RPM torque for optimal cruising economy. This was a well thought out and engineered Marine small block chevy motor. Motor was built by a renowned custom builder with award winning engineering concepts. 

350 DART BLOCK - BORED AND STROKED TO 383i
Aluminum Heads with full roller assembly.
Custom Built ground Cam- specifically design for the lower RPM torque and HP for marine application
Solid roller lifters
Carburetor is Custom, Custom, Custom... once again this is not a carb you can buy off the shelf or find in any magazine. It was designed and built completely based on the components that were installed in the motor for maximum performance. If you are a gearhead than you will know the quality when I tell you that Hendrick Racing uses the same builder. 

Quality of the components are far superior than Mercury Marine or PCM crate motors! This motor is as bulletproof as an engine can 

• Cruises @ 26kt @ 3500 rpm, WOT 36-38kts 
• Fuel consumption 3mpg plus
• 110-gallon fuel capacity in twin tanks
• All new electrical wiring 
• Two battery system w/one new Battery
• Two bilge pumps
• Live well with pump
• Salt water wash-down 
• New steering ram 
• Bennett trim tabs
• New LED Nav lights
• New Stringers
• Ray Marine c125 chart plotter/sounder
• Icom VHF w/8' antenna 
• Fusion AMP to power stereo system from Phone or Ipod connection
• Custom built T-Top w/seat up on top. 8-rod holders, set up with outrigger and radar mounts. 
• New Bolster cushions all the way around
• LED spreader lights Fwd and AFT
• Two tube lights Fwd and Aft
• All safety equipment included

➢ Trailer recently rebuilt with new tires, leaf springs/hardware, and all new hubs.

This is a great offshore boat and a must see. Boat is in great condition. Selling price is $29,000 w/trailer. Located in Palm City. Any questions or to set up a time to look at it, call, email or text me. 

[email protected]
772-233-2894

Check the a video of the boat here: