SOLD......SOLD......25 Ft Dusky FAC w/ Twin Yamaha 4 Strokes $20,900

Strangegill88Strangegill88 Posts: 231 Deckhand
edited June 24 in Classifieds: Boats #1
1997 Dusky Forward Cuddy w/ Twin 2002 Yamaha 115 Four Stoke Motors with just over 1000 hrs. Boat has brand new Sunbrella T-Top Cover, Lewmar Horizon 500 12V Windlass w/ 40 lb Plow Anchor, 10 Ft Chain and 300 Ft Line, Dual Batteries w/ house Battery, Trim Tabs w/ newer Pump in 2015 although they need new seals right now, Standard Horizon VHF,,, Airmar B60 Thru Hull Transducer, Furuno FCV 587 Depth Finder, Garmin 740S GPS all new in 2012. Needs a few things but runs great, gets you to the fish and is a great riding hull. (Trim Tabs seal I mentioned, Raw Water Wash Pump hasn't worked in 2 yrs, rocket launcher backrest needs new backing on the board and whole boat needs a good wax job.) I did have all the older rashes and large gel-coat chips fixed when I purchased the boat in 2011 and also had the T-top Radio Box re-welded to the T-Top at that time. When I bought the boat I wasn't sure about the forward cuddy, but it turns out it's a great platform for throwing the cast net, wife lounging in the sun and tons of storage. I do have cushions for the cuddy and seat in front of the console. Only reason for selling is to downsize a bit.

Asking $20,900 w/ the electronics included. No Trailer and it does have bottom paint.
Call me w/ questions or offers.   Zack 561-577-9722

Replies