Back on the space coast

Hey all,
used to be a regular on the forum back in 2003-2006 when I was stationed here and fished the river and inlets in my 18’ ActionCraft and bummed or traded for rides offshore.  I see some friends still on here keeping the forum moving forward. 
After stops in Montana, Iraq, Louisiana and Nebraska courtesy of the Air Force, we’ve moved back here for good now. Still trying to get set up- house first then boat, so I’m landlocked for a while. Hope to see old friends and make some new ones out on the water!

Replies

• duckmanJRduckmanJR Posts: 19,714 AG
    I got your PM Lynden...let's chat soon... 

Thank you for your service! 
    There are many roads to travel
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    'fore the darkness falls on you
  • jhdog13jhdog13 Posts: 231 Deckhand
    Check out FSFA  ; fscaclub.org.  Good group, open boats.  Next meeting at Veterans Center, Merrit Island @ 1830, July 24. 
  • Docked WagesDocked Wages Posts: 2,881 Admin
    Welcome back freebird87
    Mark P. Wilson
    Marine Surveyor

• MarlinmanMarlinman Posts: 107 Deckhand

Welcome back.

Curious what you did in the AF as I too was stationed at Malmstrom (94-03 PMT/FMT/FM, 08-11 Flt CC/MUNS Ops Off) and Barksdale (03-08 MUNS/8 AF). I've spent many days on Holter, MO River, Flag Lake, Red River and numerous others in those areas.

• Freebird87Freebird87 Satellite BeachPosts: 4 Greenhorn
    Caught lots of fish on those lakes and rivers! All my 26 years were in SF. Malmstrom 06-09-SFG/CD. Barksdale 09-13 AFGSC/A7S. 
  • reaperace1720reaperace1720 FlPosts: 2 Greenhorn
    I have an e-tec 135 ho on my  ac1720. Up to 57 mph depending on prop selection ,currently running a four blade 19 pitch ,no slippage and 51 mph loaded solo.