My next great project

I have to check out the stringers to be sure but first look was OK. He put the wrong transom bracket bracket and I'm sure he destroyed the motor because of it. It has no motor, but for the price I paid if I had to piece it out the parts would go for twice as much. I'll probably have to go ETEC if I go new because I'm sure it was built for the lighter 2 strokes. I like the hull design and graphics so I hope the internals check out.

Replies

• surfmansurfman WC FLPosts: 4,948 Captain
    edited July 13 #2
    Good luck, the graphics makes it all worth while. :)
    Tight Lines, Steve
    My posts are my opinion only.
  • TarponatorTarponator Under a BridgePosts: 11,254 AG
    What hull is that?
  • DBRYANDBRYAN Posts: 4,406 Captain
    What hull is that?
    Wellcraft
    surfman said:
    Good luck, the graphics makes it all worth while. :)
    I have to admit it caught my eye. The previous owner was a graphics designer. There's actually several fish in it that makes up the hammerhead.
  • Mackeral SnatcherMackeral Snatcher Posts: 10,583 AG
    Good luck with it.
    Sounds cool, Can we get a better pic of the graphics?
    THERE SHOULD BE NO COMMERCIAL FISHING ALLOWED FOR ANY SPECIES THAT IS CONSIDERED OVERFISHED.
  • Doc StressorDoc Stressor Homosassa, FLPosts: 2,330 Captain
    If you double click on the picture, you'll get a blown up image that lets you see the graphic.

Very cool! It looks like a Pacific Northwest Indian design done under the influence of LSD.  B)
  • Mackeral SnatcherMackeral Snatcher Posts: 10,583 AG
    Pretty cool.
    THERE SHOULD BE NO COMMERCIAL FISHING ALLOWED FOR ANY SPECIES THAT IS CONSIDERED OVERFISHED.
    If you double click on the picture, you'll get a blown up image that lets you see the graphic.

Very cool! It looks like a Pacific Northwest Indian design done under the influence of LSD.  B)
    I'm not judging. Dali did most of his best work that way.
    What hull is that?

It's a1987 Wellcraft Fisherman.
  • Reel-LuckyReel-Lucky Oldsmar, FLPosts: 2,957 Moderator
    Is that a V20...Ray Hunt hull, those were way before their time, lots of lifting strakes, giant bow flair, and sharp deadrise. I had a 77 for several years.