Sun, Fish & Swim

My Freshwater Fishing buddy decided to take our granddaughters down  to spend the night at Compass Lake and maybe troll up a few Bass and Chain Pickerel (Jacks) late yesterday.  They trolled some yesterday and this morning without much action on the Bass & Jacks, so he decided to check out the bream bedding area just in case.  Found a few pretty nice bream in the area. so he rigged them up with ultra lights to tight line the area and the girls picked up a pretty nice box of fish.  Was pretty hot so they would fish a while and swim a while. Great when you can get the youngsters on enough fish to keep their interest B)
In my many years, I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame,two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.-- John Adams

Replies

• Panhandler80Panhandler80 Posts: 7,911 Moderator
    Nice.  Looks relaxing.  Im about ready to get more into that kind of fishing.  Running especiallye pro Bono offshore charters about to wear me out.
    "Whatcha doin' in my waters?"
  • micci_manmicci_man Somewhere in FLPosts: 12,587 AG
    Good deal!
    Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes
  • stingwraystingwray On the creek Ga, Beach house FL.Posts: 732 Officer
    The smile on the young anglers tells the story. Fun Fun
  • LilOrangeLilOrange Posts: 1,165 Officer
    Nice day right there.  Best of both worlds.....fishing & swimming.

Livin' the Dream !
  • swampwalkerswampwalker Posts: 1,512 Captain
    Good stuff! With all the red tide issues down here, I'm getting my freshwater tackle out and maybe a cane pole or two....
    The original - "Renaissance Redneck"