2014 207 Sportsman Boat For Sale Reduced to $27,900 OBO

cdymondcdymond Edgewater, FloridaPosts: 5 Greenhorn
edited July 2018 in Classifieds: Boats #1

Price Reduction: $29,900.

$27,900 OBO.

2014 Sportsman 207 for sale with a 115 Yamaha motor with 71 hours and Magic Tilt trailer. 3 oil changes have been done. Plenty of cargo space, 2 live wells in the rear and one well under the front seat, stow away bench seat, courtesy lighting and scene lighting. Detachable Cobia Tower and plenty of rod holders. You cannot steer the boat from the Tower. Garmin and VHF radio and VHF portable radio. All the extras included: flashlight, protective small water boxes, plenty of life jackets included in boat safety kit with flares and whistle and T-Bags. Shrimp lights and plenty of dock rope and bumpers. Ball hitch lock and Master lock for trailer hitch. This boat is ready for the water. Serious inquiries only. No trades and no solicitations. Just need to let it go.

Replies

• cdymondcdymond Edgewater, FloridaPosts: 5 Greenhorn
    Price has been reduced to $27,900 OBO.
  • chapy4650chapy4650 Posts: 2 Greenhorn
    Is this still available? 
    Yes it is still available.
  • Snapr1345Snapr1345 Jackson, MS Posts: 2 Greenhorn
    I have some interest and would like to ask you some questions. Do you have a way i can contact you off of here?

Thanks.
  • Snapr1345Snapr1345 Jackson, MS Posts: 2 Greenhorn
    Snapr1345 said:
    I have some interest and would like to ask you some questions. Do you have a way i can contact you off of here?

Thanks.
    Following up.....Still available?
    386-566-9928
  • Eric BEric B Posts: 114 Deckhand
    very nice boat!

• Yellowtail 23Yellowtail 23 Posts: 111 Deckhand
    Nice boat. if still available, I'm curious, why are you getting rid of it?
    Too much going on Yellowtail 23.  It's a great boat but we just don't get to use it as much as we would like and that is why the hours are low.