• LiveLineLiveLine Wakulla County, FloridaPosts: 1,494 Officer
    great......how about you
  • surfmansurfman WC FLPosts: 4,000 Captain
    Oh, great.....
    Tight Lines, Steve
    My posts are my opinion only.
  • Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski GrovelandPosts: 8,237 Admiral
    Who dis?
    People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.
  • tankardtankard Posts: 6,377 Admiral
    Were you camping?
  • TarponatorTarponator Under a BridgePosts: 10,226 AG
    Who are you again?

Hope you are well, Polar.
  • NACl H2O LuvrNACl H2O Luvr Posts: 12,007 AG
    Related image
    Related image
    who do i make the child support check out to?
    People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.
  • dave44dave44 Posts: 6,945 Admiral
    Glad you’re back Polar!

BTW- Schmidty was promoted to Admiral today too!
    dave44 said:
    BTW- Schmidty was promoted to Admiral today too!
    FREE SCHMIDTY!!!!
  • Tarpon65Tarpon65 Posts: 6,174 Admiral
    What's up Polar?  How the dogs doing?
    Always Do Sober What You Said You'd Do Drunk. That Will Teach You To Keep Your Mouth Shut. - Ernest Hemingway
  • MGTeacherMGTeacher South GaPosts: 1,580 Captain
    What's up cold man?
    My Favorite Smile Is Vertical
  • mplspugmplspug Lake Mary, FloridaPosts: 6,288 Admiral
    Wazzzzuuuuuuuuuup

Captain Todd Approves

• AC ManAC Man Posts: 3,749 Captain
    I thought you ran off with coldair leaving me to answer A/C  questions.  Welcome back.
  • BallaCoiPersiciBallaCoiPersici NW Italy (Laveno Mombello)Posts: 4,404 Captain
    Welcome back Brian ;)
    Massimo (former Ballak) - Please, be patient for my English

My YouTube Channel

I'm typing with my "pasta hole" closed :grin !
    Being politically correct is a self-inflicted slavery.
  • PolarPolar Lake WorthPosts: 22,275 AG
    doing very well! been busy as hell! have not seen a slow down since the end of last year!
    dogs are huge pains in the butts but love them to death!

trying to post pics, argh

Polar said:

drop your ball?
  • BallaCoiPersiciBallaCoiPersici NW Italy (Laveno Mombello)Posts: 4,404 Captain
    Polar said:

Nice shirt. Is the men model also available ?
    Massimo (former Ballak) - Please, be patient for my English

My YouTube Channel

I'm typing with my "pasta hole" closed :grin !
    Being politically correct is a self-inflicted slavery.
    Polar said:

Why did you post a pic of Robin Williams? What movie did that go to?
    Looks like what used to be Don Carter's all star lanes,  88 lanes of bowling bliss.  I don't know what it's called now 
    guys, if you  make fun of me I will have to quit! It was a joke, many may or may not know about my bowling ball experience. 
    I have no idea what bowling ball experience you're talking about?  Did one hurt you?  
    Polar said:
    guys, if you  make fun of me I will have to quit! It was a joke, many may or may not know about my bowling ball experience. 
    Sorry Polar. Were you really inebriated at the time? I know that’s not an excuse, the old no means no thing, but I hear people find themselves getting taking advantage of in those situations.
      Maybe you could issue a PSA on it with Terry Crews?
      # me too?
    I have no idea what bowling ball experience you're talking about?  Did one hurt you?  
    you could say that lol. A while ago my kids were outside playing with an assortment of balls. Unbeknownst to me, one of them had gotten a hold of a bowling ball and it was in the yard with the assortment of balls( soccer, kick balls etc) The heavens were about to open up, and it was starting to hail from the storm so I sent the kids packing to their respective dwellings. I decided that I was going to launch all the balls in my yard across to street to the little boy named Devon in which they belonged to. One after on I kicked across the street until I came across the bowling ball, which looked like a kick ball( alcohol may have been involved at this point) It took me to the ground in pain, fractured every bone in the top of my foot and couldnt walk for a month. 
    Polar said:
    you could say that lol. A while ago my kids were outside playing with an assortment of balls. Unbeknownst to me, one of them had gotten a hold of a bowling ball and it was in the yard with the assortment of balls( soccer, kick balls etc) The heavens were about to open up, and it was starting to hail from the storm so I sent the kids packing to their respective dwellings. I decided that I was going to launch all the balls in my yard across to street to the little boy named Devon in which they belonged to. One after on I kicked across the street until I came across the bowling ball, which looked like a kick ball( alcohol may have been involved at this point) It took me to the ground in pain, fractured every bone in the top of my foot and couldnt walk for a month. 
    That sounds like the worst AFV video of all time.     I have no one up story, I've kicked a vacuum cleaner a couple of months ago, hurt like hell and i lost a toenail, but I cannot even begin to imagine the pain of full on soccer style kicking a bowling ball.    I'm surprised you didn't pass out from the pain to be honest.   I'm getting shudders thinking about that.   
    Sorry polar, you’re right that’s gotta hurt. Too.
  • mplspugmplspug Lake Mary, FloridaPosts: 6,288 Admiral
    Did the ball make it across the street?

Captain Todd Approves

• cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 23,828 AG
    The question is, did the foot make it across the street. I doubt the bowling ball moved. 

Mini Mart Magnate