Ramp closeures

Just a friendly reminder that Yacht club ramp in Sebastian closes at 8 PM tonight (7/3 ) ...and will not reopen till 6 AM on 7/5

Main street will close at 6 AM 7/4 and remain closed till the parade passes... 
There are many roads to travel
Many things to do.
Knots to be unraveled
'fore the darkness falls on you

Replies

• Docked WagesDocked Wages Posts: 2,855 Admin
    Thats sounds inconvenient for Sebastian boaters.

Up this way Pineada ramp is still closed for repairs and I think Cocoa Village ramp may still be closed for repairs.

May be the waterways will be a little less busy today.

Mark Wilson
    AF1.124213220_sq_thumb_s.jpg
  • duckmanJRduckmanJR Posts: 19,126 AG
    yeah....pretty stupid to call yourself " A sleepy fishing village"...when you close ramps all the time for any phonebone reason.... 
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
  • bigunbigun Posts: 58 Greenhorn
    Must be a Brevard County thing, they've had the Kiwanis ramp closed since December last year, they say they are on the list to get repaired or replaced. 
    Sebastian is in Indian River county...
    And, it is just asinine day or partial day closures for every stupid thing you can even dream up that they wantv to have on Indian River drive or every time they want to have some big function at Riverview park...they close the ramp....so they can have the parking lot. They already killed off the bait shop that was across the street from the ramp.  

But... you would think they would get some grant money from F.I.N.D or FWC  for Kiwanis
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
  • My TurnMy Turn Posts: 58 Greenhorn
    The nerve. Celebrating the birth of the Greatest Nation to ever exist.
    Happy  INDEPENDENCE DAY  everyone. 
    My Turn said:
    The nerve. Celebrating the birth of the Greatest Nation to ever exist.
    Happy  INDEPENDENCE DAY  everyone. 
    It's not about the 4th or the celebration of it.... It *IS* about them closing the main boat ramp for the area just so thy can grab some extra parking for the park. And, it goes without saying...The city gets a nice little pocket of cash.

It may not seem like a big deal to you when they close it down 6 or 8 times a year...But it was to the owners of the bait shop....which is now closed 
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled