When someone you know takes an illegal fish and posts on social media.

2»

Replies

• mustang190mustang190 Posts: 9,756 Admiral
    Will I get busted for posting this pic?

2013 Pathfinder 22 TE , 150 Yamaha,
  • Turner River TerrorTurner River Terror Posts: 5,593 Admiral
    I had a 30 pound Tarpon jump in the boat last year. Took out one eye , most of his Scales and slime all over the boat. After I calmed him down with the Steel Boga grip I released him.
    Should have took a picture for ya'll…..dang.
    Killin and Grillin :grin
  • Gary SGary S Posts: 834 Officer
    I say keep posting your illegal catches. Make sure you show off your boat too. Please include fl numbers.
  • Westwall01Westwall01 Posts: 4,888 Captain
    lol
  • Fish HaidFish Haid Posts: 7,987 Admiral
    The tyrannical "laws" we have now are to be scoffed at!
    23895.gif
  • SaltygatorvetSaltygatorvet TallahasseePosts: 2,209 Captain
    A guy in the nw section posted a pic on Facebook w a sailfish hanging on the board w a few snapper and a snake king. It looked less than 63”... FWC tracked him down and gave him 2 federal tickets ( one for not reporting it and one for no hms permit) . Couldn’t get him on the length because they already cleaned it. 
    You should have been here yesterday
    edited July 10 #39
    I had a 30 pound Tarpon jump in the boat last year. Took out one eye , most of his Scales and slime all over the boat. After I calmed him down with the Steel Boga grip I released him.
    Should have took a picture for ya'll…..dang.
    Hate hearing about your eye!
    bet you look like a pirate with the eye patch?
  • Westwall01Westwall01 Posts: 4,888 Captain
    LOL
  • 1982mako2241982mako224 Posts: 397 Deckhand
    The fish in this thread was an 84" white shark.  The moron who caught it claimed he thought it was a Mako.
  • GardawgGardawg Posts: 7,466 Admiral
    I went bird hunting yesterday. Got a bunch of ducks.

“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Heres Tom with the Weather.”
  • dave44dave44 Posts: 7,217 Admiral
    edited August 16 #44
    Gardawg said:

That’s a bunch of big, bald Ducks! How did you find that many in one place? Under a wind turbine?
  • Reel TealReel Teal Posts: 2,966 Captain
    dave44 said:
    Gardawg said:

That’s a bunch of big, bald Ducks! How did you find that many in one place? Under a wind turbine?
    It's better for the environment
  • dragon baitdragon bait Posts: 5,789 Admiral
    dave44 said:
    Gardawg said:

Lead poisoning

https://www.metacenterchicago.com/bald-eagles-keep-dying-lead-poisoning-no-ones-talking/
  • conchydongconchydong Pompano BeachPosts: 3,810 Captain
    That's a lot of Bald Ducks for one hunt.Pretty work. How did they taste?

“Everyone behaves badly--given the chance.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway

dave44 said:
    Gardawg said:

Lead poisoning

https://www.metacenterchicago.com/bald-eagles-keep-dying-lead-poisoning-no-ones-talking/
    lead poisoning? Was it #6 or #4 shot?
  • dave44dave44 Posts: 7,217 Admiral
    I don’t duck hunt, but I thought you couldn’t use lead pellets anymore? Those ducks probably took 000 buckshot though. With a booster cause those things fly really high normally.
  • GardawgGardawg Posts: 7,466 Admiral
    That's a lot of Bald Ducks for one hunt.Pretty work. How did they taste?
    KInda like a  ivory billed woodpecker. 
    “Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Heres Tom with the Weather.”
  • Turner River TerrorTurner River Terror Posts: 5,593 Admiral
    Well..At least you didn't take them out of the water...
    Killin and Grillin :grin
  • mplspugmplspug Palmetto FloridaPosts: 6,707 Admiral
    I had a picture i was going to post but it had 3 bonnet head sharks in it and the limit for a day is 2.   they were caught in different trips and kept overnight in a cooler so easier to clean, but god forbid I post something that doesn't "look right" and the PC police lose their minds.   
    Isn't the limit a possession limit?  Or is it daily bag limits?  **** son, I can stock my freezer down here?

Captain Todd Approves

• Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski GrovelandPosts: 8,799 Admiral
    mplspug said:
    I had a picture i was going to post but it had 3 bonnet head sharks in it and the limit for a day is 2.   they were caught in different trips and kept overnight in a cooler so easier to clean, but god forbid I post something that doesn't "look right" and the PC police lose their minds.   
    Isn't the limit a possession limit?  Or is it daily bag limits?  **** son, I can stock my freezer down here?
    I think there is a fryer limit, and it's 3.    Because after we cleaned em, put the nuggets in zip lock bags with milk and let them sit for a few hours, we fried those bad boys up and they were as good a fish nugget as i've ever had.   

Actually scratch that they sucked, no one should ever keep a bonnethead, ever.   forget I said anything.  
    People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.
2»