TRIPLE N

gottheitch22gottheitch22 Posts: 4,172 Captain
Love how when I got a turkey permit last season and now that I got a deer permit I get emails from people asking to pay for it if I cant use it
living life as i like

Replies

• H20dadH20dad Posts: 1,006 Officer
    How do they know you have it?
  • gottheitch22gottheitch22 Posts: 4,172 Captain
    H20dad said:
    Have zero clue

living life as i like
    H20dad said:
    Have zero clue

That is fing scary. Yet another knock against the Fwc and how little I trust them. 
  • gritsnhuntin1gritsnhuntin1 Posts: 870 Officer
    That's odd. How would someone find out? It just goes to show how private everyday life has become.
  • mobenmoben Posts: 136 Deckhand
    I bet they sell it because it is public information
  • gatortrout19gatortrout19 Posts: 244 Deckhand
    It's probably public information.  Submit a public records request to FWC about the special opp drawings and see what they give you.  Same way you get emails and stuff in the mail when you draw gator tags
  • bowhunter4lifebowhunter4life Posts: 1,050 Officer
    H20dad said:
    Have zero clue

You must have forgotten that you posted that you got triple N gun in the “quota permits” thread that you started. 
    H20dad said:
    Have zero clue

You must have forgotten that you posted that you got triple N gun in the “quota permits” thread that you started. 
    not with my private email on it
    living life as i like
    Oh!..... that is messed up! ...Enjoy your hunt, I struck out AGAIN!
  • MackokidMackokid Posts: 913 Officer

Not that hard....... public information. I can tell you the name, address, phone number, sex, how many applications you put in and which ones they won for all 45 people who won NNN permits.

Better yet I can tell you any of the 495 special opportunity permits. All public information...... quite easy to get. Annoying as F*ck for those who don't want their info shared with just anybody.

"History is much like an endless waltz; the three beats of war, peace, and revolution continue on forever" -Mariemaia Kushrenada
  • DJWDJW Posts: 529 Officer
    Mackokid said:

Not that hard....... public information. I can tell you the name, address, phone number, sex, how many applications you put in and which ones they won for all 45 people who won NNN permits.

Better yet I can tell you any of the 495 special opportunity permits. All public information...... quite easy to get. Annoying as F*ck for those who don't want their info shared with just anybody.

Is that true?
    Can you tell me how many entries the heavy hitters put in?
    I put in 10 entries per year. Never even come close. But you can't win if you don't play...
    I put in 25 entries in this year and the best I got was 33rd and 257th in line.
    i put way more then that
    living life as i like
  • wilburzwilburz Posts: 946 Officer
    same way all the antis got the info on who bought a bear permit 2 years ago. my brother had news agency calling him for a story. atleast folks arent calling you , yet ....

Happiness is a belt fed weapon!

i put way more then that
    Deepest pockets usually win!... hope it pays off for you!
    i put way more then that
    Deepest pockets usually win!... hope it pays off for you!
    Bought one chance my first year for each hunt at fish eating creek. Got selected. Nobody I know has drawn since.