SLI 6/23

The SE section seems to be a little more active lately so thought I would post a quick report to try to keep it going.

Headed out and plan was to bottom fish but on our way out we decided to buy some live bait and try for some bigger fish.   Headed east and fished multiple spots with scattered weed from 125- 250.  Radio was quite and we only got a few hits throughout the day one of which almost spooled me before it cut my line. Decided to bump troll to another spot and as soon as i put it in gear i could see the first sail take a shot at my bait.  Did a quick drop back and fish on.  Well fighting that fish see some other free jumping in the area.  Moved to another spot and got one more sail.  Saw this storms starting to form so decided to use our last baits to try some bottom fishing.  Didn't give that much time as we didn't want to get stuck in the afternoon showers and headed to the dock

It works 60% of the time all the time......

Replies

• GarysmoGarysmo Ft. Pierce, FloridaPosts: 770 Officer
    Assume picture of the one in the air.  Congrsts
  • FishNfoolFishNfool Posts: 142 Deckhand
    Great Pictures of the sail.  Nice Job!
  • century7century7 Posts: 2,410 Captain
    thanks,  funny you mention that.  I had my dad take my phone for pictures.    I was going through my camera roll after we got off the boat and i found 200 plus pictures of his hand covering the lens......lol
    It works 60% of the time all the time......
  • DrTredDrTred Posts: 34 Greenhorn
    Thanks for the update. 
  • ShoelessShoeless Posts: 2,108 Captain
    Again, nice work buddy!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tunahoundtunahound Posts: 347 Deckhand
    Nice catch Steven.
  • Salty GatorSalty Gator Posts: 1,814 Captain
    Nice pic of the sail in the air!