Great App for Trailerable Boats

Thought I would share my experience with a new app I just found out about a few weeks ago .... This past weekend I put 40 gallons in my boat and received $18 cash back, not bad for just taking a picture of my receipt and submiting it. "GETUPSIDE" is the name of the app , I beleive it is intended for vehicles but is more beneficial for us boaters it is a cash back program which allows gas stations to compete for your business. Very easy to use simply download in your app store , sign up with email and create a user name and the rest is self explanatory . I have cashed out and received payment via PayPal $44.27 and can confirm it's legit . If you find this post useful and want to save an additional $.20 off a gallon type in P8H4W in the promotion code spot after you log in. , I love saving costs on fuel and hope to help others do the same. Good luck! P.S. it works everywhere in FL besides the panhandle . Please comment with any questions or success using app.

Replies

• Luv2BoatLuv2Boat JupiterPosts: 31 Greenhorn
    Enter "SORRY3" in promo code and get an extra $.03/gal off next fillup .
  • TarponatorTarponator Under a BridgePosts: 10,425 AG
    Have you made a lot of money from referrals?
  • Luv2BoatLuv2Boat JupiterPosts: 31 Greenhorn
    I've save a lot of $$$ using the app , Sure you have done the same ;) if not you are missing out 
  • TarponatorTarponator Under a BridgePosts: 10,425 AG
    Thanks, but that's not what I asked.

I asked if you're making a lot of money/gas by referrals.