Dimensions of Egret 189

Ghost147Ghost147 Posts: 32 Greenhorn
Hi Guys,

I'm in the middle of designing my Egret 189. I just need the dimensions of the cockpit area (width, length, height (seat area) so I can completely design the console of hope that I have enough room for the design that I have in mind.

Cheers

Michael

East Coast Sportfishing Ventures
International Federation of Fly Fishers Certified Casting Instructor
International Federation of Fly Fishers Fly Tying Group Member

Brisbane, Australia

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."
Martin Luther King Jr., 1963
"Just because a fish swims away, it does not mean it will survive! Think about your fish handling methods!"

Replies

• Saltwater JunkieSaltwater Junkie Posts: 1,043 Officer
    Call the factory...
  • FlatsBoyFlatsBoy Posts: 1,318 Officer
    edited June 19 #3
    Not sure what the dimensions of the cockpit will do for console layout?
    Since the console is mounted in a fixed position which is in the mold of the cockpit floor and recessed to fit in a groove like cutout making adjustments not possible for the 167,189,or 2011.
  • Ghost147Ghost147 Posts: 32 Greenhorn

Thanks guys. I got the dimensions. Messenger comes in handy from Australia.

I'm hoping that the console design I have in mind can be done and such recess could be looked at.... here's hoping.

Service is impeccable. Albeit at the moment, financially I'm in no position to purchase one, I still received a prompt reply and such incredible courtesy.

I'm now in drawing design mode. It's going to take a while... the perfectionist that I am. LOL.

East Coast Sportfishing Ventures
    International Federation of Fly Fishers Certified Casting Instructor
    International Federation of Fly Fishers Fly Tying Group Member

Brisbane, Australia

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."
    Martin Luther King Jr., 1963
    "Just because a fish swims away, it does not mean it will survive! Think about your fish handling methods!"