Golden Tile Off Palm Beach 6/18

Took the family out to watch the stacks come down and then offshore to deep drop, First drop 18 lb. Golden, Next stop Peanut Island for a quick swim, Good to see a lot of small conch! A Great Day on the waterth_IMG_0578.jpg?t=1308527461
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Replies

• The NickoThe Nicko Posts: 475 Deckhand
    Nice work.. Nice day of events.!!
  • dale4fishindale4fishin Posts: 188 Officer
    nice gold,,how deep were u fishin?
    hoohunter.jpg
  • Team TuppensTeam Tuppens Posts: 509 Officer
    nice gold,,how deep were u fishin?

750 about 2 miles North of Palm Beach
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    sweet....have u ever fished for golds around boynton,,,i can only seem to find the blueline tiles
    hoohunter.jpg
  • King_MeKing_Me Delray Beach, FLPosts: 5,383 Admiral
    sweet....have u ever fished for golds around boynton,,,i can only seem to find the blueline tiles

You gotta go deeper.
  • No CompetitionNo Competition Posts: 413 Officer
    Nice job. Wish I saw those stacks drop. First and only time I've gone golden hunting I got hung up, lost my entire rig and broke my electric reel. Diawa fixed it all for free but what the crap! I thing i need to re-think my strategy before I try again! lol
    2007 31' Competition
    Yamaha 300HP 4-Stroke 4.2 liters
    Garmin and Furuno Electroincs
  • Team TuppensTeam Tuppens Posts: 509 Officer

Deeper and south of Boynton/ Delray-Boca area, I get a lot of Rosies out there the Family loves them, I have got a few Goldens they are hard to find for me, no one will give up there spots! I will find them though :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • First BornFirst Born Posts: 85 Deckhand
    Good work on the golden. I have also been trying for Goldens around Boynton w/ no success. Those number's are sacred!
    Deeper and south of Boynton/ Delray-Boca area, I get a lot of Rosies out there the Family loves them, I have got a few Goldens they are hard to find for me, no one will give up there spots! I will find them though :)

i've got em in boca,,,still workin boynton with no luck,,,them boynton numbers are sacred..lol..i think the hunt for em is more addictive than anything
    hoohunter.jpg